• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe of the Day: Shrimp Quesadilla

Shrimp Quesadillas

Quesadillas have to be my favorite go-to food for lunch. They’re just so easy to make! Especially when you have tortillas and cheese in the fridge, which we almost always do.

One way to take a quesadilla from snack to a meal is to add some protein, like chicken, beef, or in this case shrimp.

First marinate raw shrimp in a little lime juice and chili pepper. Then sauté the shrimp and add it to your jack-cheese quesadilla along with red onion and cilantro. Serve with some sliced avocado, sour cream, maybe another squeeze of lime juice, and you’re set!

Continue reading "Shrimp Quesadilla" »

XrxGeavTXxk

View the full article

i like that they dragged it out 5 steps to make it seem like a real recipe. they should hire me to bring some diversity for other demographics.

ingredients:

(1) 3% grade string cheese stick

(1) grass fed organic tortilla

4tbs gluten free goat sour cream

directions:

1) insert cheese into tortilla and fold.

2) microwave on high for 45 seconds.

3) top with sour cream and serve to guests.

45 minutes ago, Brandon said:

i like that they dragged it out 5 steps to make it seem like a real recipe. they should hire me to bring some diversity for other demographics.

ingredients:

(1) 3% grade string cheese stick

(1) grass fed organic tortilla

4tbs gluten free goat sour cream

directions:

1) insert cheese into tortilla and fold.

2) microwave on high for 45 seconds.

3) top with sour cream and serve to guests.

Tell me more about this grass fed organic tortilla...

And props for bringing back "just goofin...new boot goofin"

20 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Tell me more about this grass fed organic tortilla...

And props for bringing back "just goofin...new boot goofin"

it derives from deep in the amazon where the free-range lambs settled, also home to a hybrid of himalayan salt and thyme blend....which is what robin williams used in mrs. doubtfire. it's non-gmo and contains no antibiotics.

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

......go on. (Grabs pencil and pad of paper with some realtor on it i was going to throw away)

There is an agent in our neighborhood that has gone from blond haired 27 year old to now graying realtor that drops off those notepads on the doorstep. Meet, Robert Harder. Also known as Bob Harder. His parents should have named him Richard. 

ace0a0100-c0l.jpg

So if you run out of those notepads I can get you Harder.