• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Bellinger

yeah, he looks a lot bigger but that's from normal growth changes.

was at the dodger game last night and saw him hit two more fingers. that's 5 games this year already with 2 homers, tying a dodger record for rookies.

he looks bigger in person than he does on tv.

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

was at the dodger game last night and saw him hit two more fingers. that's 5 games this year already with 2 homers, tying a dodger record for rookies.

Ouch! And he still hit two home runs?

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

was one of them named rollie?

I have to say I'm very suspicious.

MLB is on a record pace for home runs this year and pitching velocity is also up some.

Home runs are flying out faster than they did during the height of the PED era in the 90's. Back then there were all kind of excuses for the sudden surge in home runs like juiced balls and smaller ball parks, but as we all came to know it was steroids that was the cause.

Have the chemist come up with better undetectable drugs that have put them one step ahead of the testers..I wouldn't bet against it.

People talk about this being the post steroid era in baseball but I have serious reservations.

Babe Ruth, Roger Maris, Henry Aaron..Cody Bellinger!

1 minute ago, Angels#1Fan said:

I have to say I'm very suspicious.

MLB is on a record pace for home runs this year and pitching velocity is also up some.

Home runs are flying out faster than they did during the height of the PED era in the 90's. Back then there were all kind of excuses for the sudden surge in home runs like juiced balls and smaller ball parks, but as we all came to know it was steroids that was the cause.

Have the chemist come up with better undetectable drugs that have put them one step ahead of the testers..I wouldn't bet against it.

People talk about this being the post steroid era in baseball but I have serious reservations.

Babe Ruth, Roger Maris, Henry Aaron..Cody Bellinger!

Juiced balls.....   Wouldn't be the first time.