• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Pujols has been terrible

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Today Gubi says in the 8th, if Albert hits a home run here his previous 14 at bats won't matter. 

Pujols ended innings and rallies the first game that one more run before the bottom of the ninth would have won the game. So those fourteen at bats did matter a whole frigging lot and we shouldn't be talking about getting one lousy hit to erase the chalkboard.

One day Rojas is going to have to look him in the eye and tell him to shut the fuck up. Just quit talking to talk, shut your stupid pie hole until you have something real to say.

Well said. 'Gubi' is a tool.

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Is Nelson Cruz on the juice? He's just about the same age as Pujols.... supposedly.

Also Victor Martinez is a year older... supposedly.

Nelson Cruz is in much better physical condition than Albert.

But forget about Cruz, look at what 40 year old David Ortiz did last season. .315/.401/.620/1.021

Albert could look for his name on a Coke can but he would probably have an easier time finding it on a can of dog food. 

55 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He has diarrhea of the mouth.

He's had that affliction for years.  He READS the screen prompters verbatim, no value added, and remains the top seeded entry for the CAPT Obvious Sportscaster Award.  The most annoying thing is the Pujols career stat vs pitcher recital, remarkably thinking it's relevant.  Have to watch the Angels on Xtra Innings, where you sometimes get home/away broadcast choice.  Always pick the one without Goober.   

33 minutes ago, 70runner said:

He's had that affliction for years.  He READS the screen prompters verbatim, no value added, and remains the top seeded entry for the CAPT Obvious Sportscaster Award.  The most annoying thing is the Pujols career stat vs pitcher recital, remarkably thinking it's relevant.  Have to watch the Angels on Xtra Innings, where you sometimes get home/away broadcast choice.  Always pick the one without Goober.   

Sadly, this is what I do, always choosing the other team's feed. Honestly, I learn more about the Angels players from the other team's broadcast than I do with FSW. 

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Does anyone believe that if Albert lost a good amount of weight it would help him? More than just prolonging his career. Running, batting and fielding could and should improve.

He could stand to lose at least 20 to 30 lbs.

He should be getting in better shape during the off season, but he always has surgery and can't exercise.  He looks to be getting bigger.

He also probably can't lay off the arroz con pollo.

Since this thread seems to have gotten off track, I want to bring it back on point.

I can't take Goobie either. Nothing worse than watching a bad team described by an imbecile. He's been grating on my nerves for years. I've also gotten to the point of refusing to watch the FSW feed.

3 hours ago, CALZONE said:

Let me remind you that I'm very much aware of that thank you. Oh and here's your updated DH stats. 

IMG_7134.PNG

Remember when DH's all used to hit?   Geesh --four guys with an OPS over .800 or a SLG% over .475.    Doesn't change that AP looks done..  Just a far cry from what you used to see at DH.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Does anyone believe that if Albert lost a good amount of weight it would help him? More than just prolonging his career. Running, batting and fielding could and should improve.

Nope, have you ever seen a hitter his age increase his bat speed?  Which causes him to guess, mostly incorrectly.