• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Shooting at GOP baseball practice; House Majority Whip Scalise shot

10 hours ago, calscuf said:

It always blows my mind when people hate gays.  Other hate I can understand, Much of that hate is deserved, to some extent.  

But gays don't do shit.  They clean up neighborhoods and help you decorate your house and keep Subaru profitable.

But then I remember God and how he's kind of a dick and judges people for stupid shit and passes that along to those that think he lives in the sky and I'm like, "oh yeah, that's why people hate gays."

God.  If you blow crap up and kill people.  You will be given virgins in heaven.

God.  If you are gay you will go to hell.

Is there really a God?

who said I hate Tucker?

ps. I do...I hate him, I've detested that smarmy cocksure pansy for over a decade. People like Tucker, on both sides, have continuously polarized this country.

Hell, look at this specific instance...Tucker puts him on tv, knowing he's an attention seeking whore, for the sole purpose of telling his audience...see...the left is evil and wants to kill you. Want an interesting exercise...see if you can find videos of the asshat Carlson doing the same thing to Palin, Nugent, or the Bundy's. Hell, the shitbag apparently gave Ted Nugent column space on his website at one point...so yeah...fuck Tuck.

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Yeah and about how Tucker is so unique in putting a crazy on to knock him down.  Do you think CNN or MSNBC wouldn't jump at the chance to interview a con crazy?

27 minutes ago, red321 said:

ps. I do...I hate him, I've detested that smarmy cocksure pansy for over a decade. People like Tucker, on both sides, have continuously polarized this country.

6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

It sure seems to me that he's talking about Tucker.

what he said...though you could expand that to a number of people on that channel...I think the dude we unfortunately share a name with was the personal fluffer for the Bundys.