• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

saw something like this on vice or something similar. once some local forced out isis some dude opened what looked like a flea market bar where dudes would come in the tent and drink or grab alcohol to go. for the ones trying to be secretive they were putting vodka in water bottles to not be judged and what not.

Even in the places where it's legal the package stores are unmarked, nondescript buildings and the product is carried out in plain black bags. It's hit and miss on what you can get on any given day but you can usually find something. I've had to acquire a taste for Jim Beam and Johnnie Walker Black and the beer is usually limited to Corona, Heineken/Amstel, San Miguel, and Tuborg. The Saudis are much more sensitive to alcohol smuggling that pork so I never try bringing in booze. I just drink in Bahrain

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

A Pale Pilsen in the bottle, ice cold, wrapped in a napkin while you watch a cover band butcher the rock classics. My 20's in a nutshell

And if your buddy is the keyboard player in said cover band, you get in free and impress the babes with your cool friends.

I've often wondered how a clandestine basement brewery would do in your part of the world. I can't be the first person who has thought about this.

I have the skills if you have the basement..

11 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

And if your buddy is the keyboard player in said cover band, you get in free and impress the babes with your cool friends.

I've often wondered how a clandestine basement brewery would do in your part of the world. I can't be the first person who has thought about this.

I have the skills if you have the basement..

There's plenty of them. Beer is a long and expensive process unless you're just fermenting near beer. Then it's just crappy. Running a still is easier and more profitable. I've made thousands of gallons of "brown" in my day. The profit margin is about 1000%