• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork

Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork

While I’ve certainly heard of making pulled pork by slowly cooking pork shoulder in sugary soda, it’s always seemed like a novelty and not something I particularly wanted to eat.

But on a recent jaunt to San Francisco, of all places, I had an unexpected opportunity to try it. You can guess what happened next!

Continue reading "Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork" »

VOdm7fsZmPc

View the full article

did something similar for the first time recently (if anyone remembers the slow cooker thread). been wanting to do it again. recipe looks to be too sweet/ too much sugar, but looks intriguing.

third on the beans, as well. that looks like a great idea.

30 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

I don't take pics of my food, in fact..having to look at pics of people's food is why I quit facebook years ago.

Besides, it's just a bowl of shredded meat now.

We're not facebook.  We're a bunch of sarcastic, sometimes bitter men.  We won't fawn over your pics, at best we will give a grudging thumbs up.

This is a recipe thread, after all.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Arch, is there a pork shoulder within 1000 miles of you?

You can buy pork in Bahrain, UAE, Jordan, Oman. The butchershop sections in the grocery or the table in the buffet that carries the pork will have a sign that reads "Non-Muslim only". Shoulder is sometimes hard to find but we eat plenty of pork. You're not supposed to bring it into Saudi but the places in Bahrain that sell it will relabel it for you to call it lamb shank or turkey sausage, etc. I have some spare ribs in the freezer that I'll use to make sinigang na baboy on Wednesday

My only regret was not using the leftover juices in the crockpot to do some beans. Man, that would have been good.

Too many brews while eating the pork, and I didn't remember that part until after I had thrown it out.  Still kicking myself.

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

You can buy pork in Bahrain, UAE, Jordan, Oman. The butchershop sections in the grocery or the table in the buffet that carries the pork will have a sign that reads "Non-Muslim only". Shoulder is sometimes hard to find but we eat plenty of pork. You're not supposed to bring it into Saudi but the places in Bahrain that sell it will relabel it for you to call it lamb shank or turkey sausage, etc. I have some spare ribs in the freezer that I'll use to make sinigang na baboy on Wednesday

saw something like this on vice or something similar. once some local forced out isis some dude opened what looked like a flea market bar where dudes would come in the tent and drink or grab alcohol to go. for the ones trying to be secretive they were putting vodka in water bottles to not be judged and what not.