• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

18 minutes ago, nate said:

This sucks.  I guess because he can be sent down without waivers?

Yea he’s safe.  Still he’s been one of the few relatively bright spots for our otherwise terrible offense this season.  Definitely good to know we have pretty solid player in him tho. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, nate said:

Yea, that blows they have to send him down though, guess that means Silf will be active.  Boll cleared waivers, not that he matters.

The only chance Boll would get claimed is if another team had a player with last name Schitt & another with the name Fawking & they wanted the three of them to be on a 4th line together for the LOL factor, imagine the comentators trying to pronounce that line combo.

31 minutes ago, nate said:

Welinski up for Megna.  Megna had a tough couple games.

I like that move, Welinski is perhaps the last Right handed D prospect they have.

Next year he could be the 3rd pairing RHD, he turns 25 next April. With Beauch/Bieksa gone after this season, we could see Larsson/Welinski 3rd pairing with occaisonal Holzer games.

Well, time for Perry to take his vacation.  

I think at this point, the probability is high that we will be in a top 3 spot in the Pacific when the all star break arrives. I don't see us falling out of a playoff spot after that point. I wouldn't be surprised if we win the division.

12 hours ago, nate said:

Manson is so frustrating.  He has a dumbass play for every good one he makes.

Gibson was amazing. 

Funny enough I thought he was far and away better than Fowler last night. Fowler usually has great zone exit % but not so great last night. Manson on the other hand seemed very protective of the puck in our zone and managed to clear it out every time. I feel dirty giving Manson a compliment.

3 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

Funny enough I thought he was far and away better than Fowler last night. Fowler usually has great zone exit % but not so great last night. Manson on the other hand seemed very protective of the puck in our zone and managed to clear it out every time. I feel dirty giving Manson a compliment.

Fowler was awful getting the puck out of the zone last night, you are right.  Manson was more just getting caught out of position and totally fucking up.  He is usually good with the puck.