• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Forgot this tidbit that was odd about games in Vegas.  A season ticket holder was talking to me and asked.  How long are intermissions in Anaheim.  I said 20 minutes.  They said, in Vegas they are 18 minutes.  I couldn't confirm it, but sounded weird.  

11 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

They’re horrendous.  It’s crazy how they can’t even execute passes.   Just another blown point.

They might as well just pass the puck back & forth for 4 minutes to force a shootout.

If i recall its legal cause a team did that during regulation once moving the puck back n forth between team mates to mock another teams Trap style play and as long as the puck is moving the play is legal, if the puck stops motion they blow the whistle & its a face off.

2 minutes ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

Yeah he can be replaced by Blandisi without anyone noticing, Blandisi has potential too.

I sincerely have doubts that he’ll ever amount to much more then Blandisi career wise.  You want to be patient and hope for the best.  But really, Ritchie hasn’t shown anything.   He just doesn’t appear to be very good. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I sincerely have doubts that he’ll ever amount to much more then Blandisi career wise.  You want to be patient and hope for the best.  But really, Ritchie hasn’t shown anything.   He just doesn’t appear to be very good. 

I'm just accepting that Ritchie is who he is.  And at this point, there is nothing wrong with him and Wagner on the fourth line.   They have the possibility to score.   But they are big enough to cause havoc, and put some big hits down.  The thing I don't get about him, is he is a really big dude.  And yet he seems to get pinned on the boards, and outworked in the corners a lot.  With his size, I would think that the crease is his bread and butter.  And when he blocks out the sun in the crease, he looks good.  Then he won't go there for the next 30 minutes.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

I'm just accepting that Ritchie is who he is.  And at this point, there is nothing wrong with him and Wagner on the fourth line.   They have the possibility to score.   But they are big enough to cause havoc, and put some big hits down.  The thing I don't get about him, is he is a really big dude.  And yet he seems to get pinned on the boards, and outworked in the corners a lot.  With his size, I would think that the crease is his bread and butter.  And when he blocks out the sun in the crease, he looks good.  Then he won't go there for the next 30 minutes.

I agree with everything here. 

Like I said. Not much more then Blandisi.  Who is, a fine 4th liner.  

Do the Angels now have a better farm system than the Ducks with singing of Ohtana & Maitan ? The Ducks system has moved down to only the top 15 range but its still got quite a few decent talented guys: Steel/Mahura/Larsson/Jones/Wellinksi/Terry/Comtois/Morand/Eriksson-Ek/Kopacka/Pettersen/Roy

Mahura had a Hat trick last night, 28 points in 26 games, a bummer we'll probably never see him play Top 4 D with the Duck current D depth.

I wonder what will happen with Mahura, will they keep him and eventually someday have a 3rd pairing of Mahura/Larsson ? with Larsson being the 2way defender out of the two. 

Ritchie is out & Blandisi is in for Mondays game.

Haven't seen much of Blandisi but him having decent wheels which when compared to Ritchie skating at 1mph has to be a good thing for the forward defense on line 4.

Not expecting a goal out of him but wouldn't be surprised, this is his chance to impress Carlyle.