• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

16 points in 20 games is not bad for a slumping Perry thats playing without Getzlaf. He's on pace for like 61 points.

Not the player he once was but his play-making ability has gotten better & he's made alot of good passes this year.

He's not Bobby Ryan at least (who has zero goals so far in the 11 games he's played, declining faster than Perry at only 30)

Wow Fowler is back.

Great game last night, Cam was great, you forget how good he is until he is back.  Montour had another super strong game as well.  The other promising thing is that Rakell is playing better, he definitely misses Getzlaf though.

Berra, IMO, was really lucky, he looked like he didn't see half of the shots on him and he left so many bad rebounds out there.

As usual Bieksa was shit, hopefully he sits a lot more now that Cam is back.  Also that new dude Liambas or whatever his name is, is seriously terrible, please stop with him.

How about Cam and Montour in the shootout?  Came through huge.

15 minutes ago, nate said:

Great game last night, Cam was great, you forget how good he is until he is back.  Montour had another super strong game as well.  The other promising thing is that Rakell is playing better, he definitely misses Getzlaf though.

Berra, IMO, was really lucky, he looked like he didn't see half of the shots on him and he left so many bad rebounds out there.

As usual Bieksa was shit, hopefully he sits a lot more now that Cam is back.  Also that new dude Liambas or whatever his name is, is seriously terrible, please stop with him.

Speaking of Berra's luck Brent Burns this year has 0 goals  & 7 assists in 19 games & is a -7.

30 minutes ago, nate said:

It was strange.  Berra through periods 1 and 2 looked really good.  He was just absorbing the shots.  Period 3, and it was like night and day.   Rebounds galore.  His D of all people bailing him out.  He did make some nice saves, but if not for the D, there were some wide open shots available.  And the sooner Miller and Gibson get back the better.  That shoot out totally exposed a huge weakness of his.  Any move to the stick side.  

I think Kevin Roy has looked good as well.  Really happy with the game he brings.  Also, he’s someone who actually has some handles which the Ducks need desperately right now.  I think Rakell looked good as well. 

Montour and Fowler looked great.  Lindholm looked weak on the puck, per always.  Sometimes I really have doubts about that guy. I’m not gonna waste my time commenting on Bieksa. 

Berra was fine, I thought he did a nice job overall.  He is out 3rd string guy after all.  It’s good that he’s at least serviceable.  Pretty solid depth in the crease that’s for sure. 

What do you guys think is the deal with all the shots allowed ? 40 shots again last night.  

42 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Right that’s what I mean.  It’ll be interesting to see when Kesler comes backs. I guess we’ll exactly how big his defensive impact is. 

Getzlaf also posses really well which helps the D.  

One to also remember about this season.  With the enforced rule of sticks to the hand area, I read in the paper that scoring has gone up to something like 3.9 a game, instead of 3.4 per game.  So scoring has definitely gone up, and with that going up, you know shooting must also be up.  So while we are still seeing too many shots, it just might be magnified because we are already getting the rule bump.  And also, last season, we were kind of notorious for that type of play on defense.