• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

39 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Yea I don’t know.  This team is just living under a fucked star right now.  Who knows what it is with Getzlaf.  I doubt it’s the play from the beginning of the game.  It swelled up, but it didn’t seem to be that serious.  He came back.  

Not great that we’re getting out shot 2/1.  This is a problematic recurring theme for the team.  

I think maybe concussion.  They said he won't return.

10 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Missed the game again.  So how did we look?  Sounds like the GRK line did well.

Kase definitely looks good.

They looked super tired and outmatched in the second but came out stronger in the third, Miller was the star though.

3 minutes ago, nate said:

Kase definitely looks good.

They looked super tired and outmatched in the second but came out stronger in the third, Miller was the star though.

Nice that Miller finally got healthy and a start.  And even better that he did well.  Him and Gibson will be a good combo.  

Remember that year where despite a healthy roster they had a super awful October & November yet still turned it around & won the Pacific ?

This year with an injured roster their above .500 after October. I'd say all things considered the team is playing quite well & when every one is healthy they might get on a great winning streak.

Anyone think that if the Oilers had used Talbot less last year they'd be in 1st place this year ? That guy started 73 regular season games last year.

I'd be worried if Gibson ever plays that many games in a season, it all leads towards a off year. Its like a MLBer pitching 350IP in a season.