• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Perry with 0 SOG is really a problem, don't know WTF is wrong with him... Too slow mostly?  Wish there was another forward that could be promoted to the top line so he could be dumped down... Maybe Kase or Richie.

At least Fowler isn't out for the season.  Ducks just need to avoid going in the playoffs as a wildcard imo, as long as everyone is healthy by then they should be good.

Yea it’s weird to say the Fowler news is great but it really is.  Could have been much worse.  

Perry is just washed up IMO.  If you can’t skate you can’t play. That’s pretty much it.  I’ve thought at times this season that he looked like he had his legs.  At others it seems like the game is too fast for him.  I’m not and haven’t been too optimistic for his outlook as a good contributor. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 hours ago, nate said:

Perry with 0 SOG is really a problem, don't know WTF is wrong with him... Too slow mostly?  Wish there was another forward that could be promoted to the top line so he could be dumped down... Maybe Kase or Richie.

At least Fowler isn't out for the season.  Ducks just need to avoid going in the playoffs as a wildcard imo, as long as everyone is healthy by then they should be good.

After the first game.  There was hope.  But he's really disappeared again.  If it wasn't for Eaves getting the plague, he really might be on the fourth line, when everyone is healthy.  

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So you are turning to the megna side? 

He played really well tonight.  I think it really helped that they didn't have to scramble a bunch because he wasn't stuck with Bieksa or Holzer.

Rakell had two goals and the top line looked pretty good, they were matched up against Stamkos.

Also, anyone that thinks GMBM should have gotten Drouin, just look at who they got for him, that kid is really good.

Gibson really was the star of the game tonight.  D played well overall also.  It was nice to see them finish their chances and put some goals up, Rakell looked dangerous tonight.  Montour is also looking really great.  

I am concerned about the shot generation tho.  It’s not great.  At all. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Yea I don’t know.  This team is just living under a fucked star right now.  Who knows what it is with Getzlaf.  I doubt it’s the play from the beginning of the game.  It swelled up, but it didn’t seem to be that serious.  He came back.  

Not great that we’re getting out shot 2/1.  This is a problematic recurring theme for the team.