• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

55 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

I think we all knew the first two months were gonna be awful. Yet, I'm still mad about it lol. They look so bad it's honestly kinda sad. I still think we need a piece on offense even when we're 100% healthy. Scoring is gonna be a struggle.

It is so hard to watch right now.  Especially with like 2.5 4th lines and missing two creative Dmen.  I mean Lindholm is so good with the puck and Vatanen is good too, especially on the PP.  It has been such garbage right now.  If you think about it though, Kesler, Getzlaf, Lindholm and Vatanen are huge parts of the PP and they have all been out except for two Getzlaf games.

Silf is in one of his typical slumps, not sure if it is because he isn't working with Kes or if its just his usual streakiness, but he has been invisible on the ice.

Edited by nate

On 10/16/2017 at 5:19 PM, nate said:

It is so hard to watch right now.  Especially with like 2.5 4th lines and missing two creative Dmen.  I mean Lindholm is so good with the puck and Vatanen is good too, especially on the PP.  It has been such garbage right now.  If you think about it though, Kesler, Getzlaf, Lindholm and Vatanen are huge parts of the PP and they have all been out except for two Getzlaf games.

Silf is in one of his typical slumps, not sure if it is because he isn't working with Kes or if its just his usual streakiness, but he has been invisible on the ice.

This makes me really miss those Lindholm plays where he sneaks into the attack undetected/unexpectedly & either scores the goal or he creates the play that leads to a goal.

I haven't kept track of how many times he created plays that lead to goals where he doesn't get an assist on because the puck changed players an additional time before it was scored. Its not a flashy cause it doesn't lead to him getting alot of points but the effect on the team is now really noticable when he's gone.

Silf needs to channel his inner Ivan Drago & just destroy the other teams goalie.

Hampus Lindholm nears return to Ducks, with Sami Vatanen in tow

@nate We really need Getzlaf and Eaves back.  I wish the NHL would tell exactly what the injury is, instead of their cryptic lower body injury, which could be anything from a broken leg, torn acl, to a charley horse.

One thing I'm good at with Lindholm is that he is saying he could have played a month ago, but is making sure he is 100%.  It just seems like, without really knowing what these injuries are, that some are rushing it.  Especially with Getzlaf and Eaves going back on the IR.  Now, hopefully with Lindholm coming back, two of Beuch, Bieska, and Holzer are a healthy scratch.

Lindholm and Vatanen both had shoulder surgery so at least we know what those were.  IIRC they said that Vatanen's was a little worse than Lindholm and they expected him out a little bit longer.

Having Lindholm on the ice sure will be nice though.

And, yeah, I hate the whole lower body/upper body thing.

1 hour ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

What they are likely to do with the defense pairings now that Lindholm should be ready for next game ? what should they do ?

Fowler/Manson

Lindholm/Montour

Megna/Beauch

That is what we would like.  But what we will get is Fowler/Manson, Lindholm/Bieska, Beauch/Holzer, and give up 4 goals.

Randy said that Lindholm and Manson will be reunited for sure.

I think it will be

Lindholm/Manson

Fowler/Bieksa

Montour/Beauch

When Vatanen is back this is what I hope happens but I doubt it...

Lindholm/Manson

Fowler/Beauch or Bieksa

Montour/Vatanen

But I think it will probably be:

Lindholm/Manson

Fowler/Bieksa

Beauch/Vatanen

Because life sucks

Edited by nate