• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Megna is our only regular defenseman.  He did a nice job clogging the shooting lanes there at the end of the period. 

Megna Mountour would be a good combination.  Then limit the Bieska Beuchemin to like 2 minutes.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Megna Mountour would be a good combination.  Then limit the Bieska Beuchemin to like 2 minutes.

I’m sure it’s future pairing .  They’re probably pretty familiar with each other.  Megna should be getting the big mins.  But for now it looks like we’re fucked with Bieksa and Beauchumin.  Cuz veterans.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

13 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

I seriously doubt this team's ability to keep itself within the general vicinity of the playoff race until they're back at full strength sometime next year.

It's pretty damn hard with the points structure the way it is in the NHL to fall out of contention.

54 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Do you guys think Gibson's development was handled well by the team? It seemed rushed to me. Or is this mostly on Gibson?

i don't think theres anything wrong with Gibson's development.  His biggest issue has been staying healthy.  Otherwise he's been one of the better goalies in the league.  We were bitching about him giving up some rebounds last night, for myself anyway, i was probably exaggerating about how he looked overall .  So far this season he's been the Ducks best player by a lot imo.  The team just has 2 many good players out.  That they're in most of these games....even the one last night speaks pretty well of Gibson's play.  The team has been pretty bad.

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

Do you guys think Gibson's development was handled well by the team? It seemed rushed to me. Or is this mostly on Gibson?

I think they took it really slow.  Before this year there was always a co-goalie rather than a backup that he split games with.  I would think he would be sitting more if Miller wasn't hurt.

Gibson has been injury plagued which kinda forced the Ducks to slow down his development.