• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

There are two major issues on this team right now. The old D getting top tier playing time (minutes and high leverage situations) and the fact this is a 1 line only team. The Rico line has disappeared, the Kesler line is awful, and the 4th line is the 4th line putting together exactly what you'd expect. That's what NSH, DAL, and STL have exposed. This team has zero depth offensively. Silf, Ritchie, Cogs, Kesler etc. are all wastes of space atm. I fully expect Silf and Ritchie to be gone in the off season or at least I fucking hope they are. Kesler needs to be shut down and work on coming back healthy next season 100%.

Seeing Beauch and Bieksa on the ice almost the entire 3rd period with the Getzlaf line is a fucking disgrace. NO reason those 2 should be out there when we need goals.

2 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

There are two major issues on this team right now. The old D getting top tier playing time (minutes and high leverage situations) and the fact this is a 1 line only team. The Rico line has disappeared, the Kesler line is awful, and the 4th line is the 4th line putting together exactly what you'd expect. That's what NSH, DAL, and STL have exposed. This team has zero depth offensively. Silf, Ritchie, Cogs, Kesler etc. are all wastes of space atm. I fully expect Silf and Ritchie to be gone in the off season or at least I fucking hope they are. Kesler needs to be shut down and work on coming back healthy next season 100%.

Seeing Beauch and Bieksa on the ice almost the entire 3rd period with the Getzlaf line is a fucking disgrace. NO reason those 2 should be out there when we need goals.

So basically.  The same old story except this year the players are worse. 

And because the Ducks piss me off and I feel like being a dick about it.  Let’s remember that last year Bob Murray basically traded a 2nd round pick for Patrick Eaves.  A player with significant injury history who burned the team last year.   Then gave said 33 year old player an extension who has since played 2 games for the Ducks.  

Eaves has played less then 30 games total for Anaheim.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

On 3/13/2018 at 9:22 AM, nate said:

Beauch would have been fine as a 7th dman which is what he was signed for, basically to fill in the first month until Lindholm/Vatanen were back.  The fact that he is still played most games is sad.

We all knew that we were fucked with Bieksa for this year.

bieksa: -13

next worst dman? fowler at +1.

why the fuck is bieksa getting ice time?

39 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

Bieksa out 2-3 weeks.

Surgery to remove scar tissue. Now? 

Sounds like a mutual agreement to step aside.

He was a scar tissue on the ice.  Wonder who they will call up, and if Cone #2 would be a healthy scratch.  

Oh god, looked it up.  To replace Cone, the go with Cone #4.  Holzer.  /uggg this team will never learn.

I really hope we don’t have to play the fucking Preds in the first round if we manage to squeak in.   I’d rather miss the playoffs and have increased odds of Carlyle and Murray getting shit canned.  I don’t give a shit about a 1st round exit. 

Really the only playoffs matchup I’d be interested in is against the Kings or maybe the Sharks because it’s fun to play those teams and against the Kings in particular I think we have solid shot.  Genuinely doubt we have much of a shot against Nashville, LVGK or Winnipeg.  

Edited by UndertheHalo