• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

I can't figure out who has been worse in this game, Bieksa or Vermette.

Lindholm has had a couple bad turnovers, I think we can expect him to have a little bit of a lull as he hits a wall in his conditioning returning from injury.  Wont last long I bet.

4 minutes ago, nate said:

I can't figure out who has been worse in this game, Bieksa or Vermette.

Lindholm has had a couple bad turnovers, I think we can expect him to have a little bit of a lull as he hits a wall in his conditioning returning from injury.  Wont last long I bet.

Both.  Vermette can't hit the broad side of a barn from 5 feet away.  Devo is just Whipping it.

Yea it’s shitty.  Like I said, we’re going to have to survive until January when we finally start getting healthy.  We have to be a great defensive team.

i guess the bright side is, that if they can manage it.  We’ll have much fresher legs in the playoffs.  Maybe this shit can turn to our advantage.  Pretty massive IF though. 

Edited by UndertheHalo