• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Astros (5/7)

Pujols robbing us blind

Pujols will collude with Vernon Wells and Torii Hunter to buy the team. Pujols will remain a player with a huge albatross contract thereby driving down the value (and the price) of the ballclub. Then, once the team is sold, he will retire and use his "personal services" deal to take over as team president. 

Pujols robbing us blind

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/apr/06/sports/la-sp-0407-angels-notes-20130407

"God has given me ability and talent, but the day I feel like I can't compete any more on this level, I'm not going to embarrass myself," Pujols said. "I'm going to walk off. Whether that's next year, two years from now, only God knows."

Makes you wonder what that inning would of been if Hank Shlonger wasn't catching.

I think only two of those runs were earned...

Edit: Possibly one, since the sacrifice would have been out number one, and the two strikeouts that preceded Carter's HR would have been outs two and three.

I think only two of those runs were earned...

Edit: Possibly one, since the sacrifice would have been out number one, and the two strikeouts that preceded Carter's HR would have been outs two and three.

Yup. Wilsons era isn't affected even tho he gave up a gopher ball.

ERA is totally an accurate stat

Yup. Wilsons era isn't affected even tho he gave up a gopher ball.

ERA is totally an accurate stat

I think the point about ERA is that had those two errors not occurred, he would have been facing Carter leading off the 4th, with no runners on.

No, he certainly did himself no favors by serving up the gopher ball, but he would have been out of the inning if not for Conger's impressive fielding and throwing display.