• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Terror attack on London Bridge

57 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Absolutely, and this is at the very least. He clearly supports these actions by his mere existence.

He said a while back that such incidents are "part and parcel" of living in a large city and we'd better get used to it.

I mean, we just have to get used to the idea that we could go out on the town some Saturday night and get run over or stabbed or blown to bits by some crazed maniac doing the will of Allah. It's just their religion. We need to respect that.

Why can't everyone just get along, to quote Mr. Rodney King.

The perpetrators of three recent attacks in the UK were well known to anti-terror agencies beforehand but nothing was done to stop them.

There are currently some 500 investigations involving over 3,000 subjects. My question is, why not deport them all??

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-bridge-manchester-and-westminster-attackers-were-all-known-to-antiterror-agencies-experts-a3557656.html

On 6/5/2017 at 7:29 PM, fan_since79 said:

The perpetrators of three recent attacks in the UK were well known to anti-terror agencies beforehand but nothing was done to stop them.

There are currently some 500 investigations involving over 3,000 subjects. My question is, why not deport them all??

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-bridge-manchester-and-westminster-attackers-were-all-known-to-antiterror-agencies-experts-a3557656.html

Islamophobia and racism. 

46 minutes ago, calscuf said:

The rest of the world bends over backwards to accommodate their shit religion and it's culturally insensitive for us to expect that they would be respectful for 60 seconds to remember people who died in the name of their shit religion.

Swear to God it's like Islam is punking us.

Especially when you figure they did it as a statement...from the story, it looks like a few tried to show respect, the others not so much...so if a few did show respects, the others pretty obviously went out of their way not to.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Let's just say, Europe has a history of killing groups of people they don't like... I would be afraid to be a muslim over there.

Yep, people are reactive.  I don't understand this type of behavior, but chances are this doesn't happen if the last couple of attacks don't happen. 

6 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Let's just say, Europe has a history of killing groups of people they don't like... I would be afraid to be a muslim over there.

If Charles Martel hadn't killed a lot of Muslims at Poitiers way back when, we might all be speaking Arabic today and praying five times a day towards Mecca.

Yep, they do have a history.

Edited by fan_since79

It proves equality. There are people on both sides who are easily convinced to kill people they don't know and who have only superficial connection to the ones who caused the anger. I'm sure this guy will sleep better knowing he murdered a man who had stopped to aid a person in distress. Evil bastard