• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Now Maybin is out...

Chuck

1 minute ago, Tank said:

you know, at some point the players have to perform. i know that doesn't fit your narrative, but it's still a reality.

He's the kind of employee that has never been in any form of leadership and when he performs poorly at work it's his bosses fault.  

6 minutes ago, DropOfAnaheim said:

Starting Marte and leaving Alvarez in.

Imagine if he would have sat Marte who was batting about .180 entering the game and started Valbuena who is batting .176, we would have certainly won. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Sorry, Tom, but the runner was completely clear of Marte, he just plain didn't track the ball. This is completely on Marte for not making a routine play.

I think Marte goes down and Cron comes back up....soon....

5 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

I heard Reggie Willits has begun a stretching program.

Willits was a pretty insignificant player in the grand scheme of things but he's made the most out of his time in MLB.   A read an article a while back that he had moved from playing to coaching -- I dont recall the specifics but the teams he was involved with played in OK state tournaments 4 of the 5 years he was there and won a couple titles.  Last Reports on him had him taking a coaching job with the Yankee organization as their minor league OF and base-stealing coordinator or something like that.   Another guy that may not have had the biggest of MLB careers but seemingly won at life.   

My comment wasn't to rip Reggie personally.  He was a blue collar player surviving and I admire that.

The comment was sarcastic in terms of "here we go on filling holes with low/no impact players". . .

2017 has been a joke.  I'm fine punting a season, but then PUNT!

This team has got to move any and every body that doesn't look like a critical piece of a deep playoff run roster.

Yard sale.