• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Tiger Woods Racks Up a Deuce

52 minutes ago, nate said:

Driving while hopped up on pills is no better.

no better at all

and it's not just narcotics/opiates

even muscle relaxants have warnings not to drive. i hate taking pills, but i broke down and asked for the weakest muscle relaxant from the doctor when i had a bad sciatica flareup a few years back. it was a tiny little pill, and it knocked me out for about 12 hours. doc said that was a weird reaction, but chemicals have different effects on different people

no pity for woods here, and glad he didn't kill anybody

hopped up implies pill abuse. looks like he took his standard painkiller and two anti-inflammatories, as prescribed (or maybe not, i wasn't there)....may or may not have included one that was pulled from the market, as well.

dude has had something like 4 back surgeries in 6-7 years. he might have been on the same regiment the whole time with no issue. i've had something similar happen to me once on a purposely low dose as to not be impaired for work and had a similar reaction randomly. i have also seen it enough or heard about it enough to know it's real with these reactions. enough so that i'm now more leery of pill pushing doctors as they don't really seem to be on point, especially with newer medications that hit the market. it feels like we are still guinea pigs even after all the testing before release to the public.

on a side note, this poor bastard just happens to be in the public eye and ripe for keyboard warriors input and speculation. but opioids and all sorts of pills is a legit problem in this country and this type of thing is a normal occurrence.....granted, i have no idea why. when i had my double hernia surgery i took a ton of oxycodone and it didn't really do anything for me but make me not shit.

I don't give him the same benefit of a doubt as you do considering this is the second time he has done this.

Not to mention all of the drugs listed on his arrest report say they impair you.

And hopped up on pills doesn't imply that he was abusing them.  It states the facts, he was hopped up on opiates and other drugs and then drove his car, at 3AM.  Fortunately for him he didn't hurt anyone, he easily could have.  You don't end up passed out in the middle of the road at 3AM while intoxicated on accident.

Edited by nate

18 hours ago, arch stanton said:

At what point does one lose his sense of smug superiority over something as useless as a head full of hair?

my last two significant others have been balding or bald. has no impact on whether i think somebody's hot. when it looks like moss or pubes, there are options that any barber at great clips/supercuts can give, though. 

of course, he wears a hat lot, and he can have pretty much any woman he wants with that money, so it's probably not an issue for him. 

4 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

What he did was wrong.  I'm guessing he sees the same kind of punishment that most people do after 5 years without any problems.

I have had opiates prescribed and I hate the way they make me feel.  

had morphine for my kidney stones. i'm a big fan.

5 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Those opiates will back you up something fierce.

no fucking joke dude. after the third or fourth day i knew something wasn't right, but didn't know about opioid blockage. the doctor told me to eat a bunch of raw veggies like broccoli (no thanks), but i did hit a juice store and essentially bought liquid veggies and then a chocolate lax bar. shit still didn't work. at the same time this shit was happening, they started showing the commercials with that dude that looks like tim allen or from home depot/ loses commercials about some kind of new med for this shit. i remember the listed side effects were worse than not shitting.

this is why you have people around you trust when you are on prescription pills or recovering from a surgery.

to stop you from getting high off your ass and putting on your wife's wedding dress and stealing a zamboni and pull up to the del taco drive through window to get that monster combo burrito you were craving.

27 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

this is why you have people around you trust when you are on prescription pills or recovering from a surgery.

to stop you from getting high off your ass and putting on your wife's wedding dress and stealing a zamboni and pull up to the del taco drive through window to get that monster combo burrito you were craving.

i didn't learn my lesson until the second time i did that.

40 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

reminds me of one time in high school. we were drinking and decided to walk over to jack in the box to grab tacos. it was so late that only the drive thru was open, so we all walked through the drive thru, but positioned like we were in an invisible car. one person or the manager didn't want to serve us, but everyone was laughing so hard that they ended up serving us.

According to the police report, Woods was in his black 2015 Mercedes-Benz which was stopped on the side of the road. The vehicle’s brake lights were illuminated and the right blinker was flashing.

Woods was in the driver’s seat and alone in the vehicle. He had his seatbelt on and had to be woken up by police. The vehicle was still running and Woods was sleeping before police arrested the infamous golfer on a DUI charge.

An officer said Woods “had extremely slow and slurred speech” and struggled with several roadside tasks. Which makes sense when you see the laundry list of drugs he has prescriptions for that includes Solarex, Vicodin, Torix and Vioxx, the last of which he said he hasn’t taken this year.

That’s scary stuff…

One the gossip side of things, occasionally reliable but always juicy Terez Owens is suggesting Tiger was hanging out with Instagram model Laci Somers while consuming his cocktail of prescription drugs.

She definitely fits the classic Tiger mold… beautiful and blond. While I admit she isn’t the good girl next door type that he brings to golf tournaments, she has a little of the lady of the night vibe - no judgment.

4eRhYWb.jpg

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

reminds me of one time in high school. we were drinking and decided to walk over to jack in the box to grab tacos. it was so late that only the drive thru was open, so we all walked through the drive thru, but positioned like we were in an invisible car. one person or the manager didn't want to serve us, but everyone was laughing so hard that they ended up serving us.

So you were the a-holes holding up the line? I ran out of gas on my invisible Harley and had to push it home. 

On 5/31/2017 at 5:36 PM, Redondo said:

According to the police report, Woods was in his black 2015 Mercedes-Benz which was stopped on the side of the road. The vehicle’s brake lights were illuminated and the right blinker was flashing.

Woods was in the driver’s seat and alone in the vehicle. He had his seatbelt on and had to be woken up by police. The vehicle was still running and Woods was sleeping before police arrested the infamous golfer on a DUI charge.

An officer said Woods “had extremely slow and slurred speech” and struggled with several roadside tasks. Which makes sense when you see the laundry list of drugs he has prescriptions for that includes Solarex, Vicodin, Torix and Vioxx, the last of which he said he hasn’t taken this year.

That’s scary stuff…

One the gossip side of things, occasionally reliable but always juicy Terez Owens is suggesting Tiger was hanging out with Instagram model Laci Somers while consuming his cocktail of prescription drugs.

She definitely fits the classic Tiger mold… beautiful and blond. While I admit she isn’t the good girl next door type that he brings to golf tournaments, she has a little of the lady of the night vibe - no judgment.

4eRhYWb.jpg

She already denied it.  Was in LA, and has never met him.