• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe of the Day: Oven-Roasted Salmon, Asparagus and New Potatoes

Sheet Pan Salmon with Asparagus and New Potatoes

My dad pulled out a favorite recipe from his collection of decades old Food & Wine magazine to make and share with “the people on the website.”

A “discussion” then ensued between the rental units for at least half an hour along the lines of “What do you mean this is a favorite recipe? You always told me you didn’t like salmon.” “What are you talking about? I used to make this all the time.” “You’ve never made it in this house!…” and so on and so on.

Continue reading "Oven-Roasted Salmon, Asparagus and New Potatoes" »

uQ2htcRfH-8

View the full article

salmon is good, it's in my rotation of proteins that i buy somewhat regularly. ironically, the more fishy smelling it is, the worse it is. you can tell when seafood starts to spoil based on how fishy it smells.

i'll check this recipe out because outside of one time doing a honey mustard glaze salmon, i pretty much just add creole or cajun seasoning (i still have this badass caribbean jerk seasoning from jamaica), baste melted butter, and add parmesan or some similar cheese. it's really good, but is getting old.  

used to work with a teacher who occasionally had salmon for lunch. she'd heat it up in a microwave in the cafeteria and the whole place smelled like someone set a horse on fire then tried to extinguish the flames with sewer water.

ironically was reading an article about why piss smells after asparagus.....literally got nothing from it other than debunking myths as to why, but then also it stated there was conflicting sides as to the cause. although, it did seem like if your piss smells that is a positive to your body responding to asparagus and is more of an issue if your piss doesn't smell.

i get the same thing with coffee.

health benefits outweighs a smelly piss to keep consuming it. plus, it's just damn good.