• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels Roster Facts

7 hours ago, CALZONE said:

Maybin's overall body of work for us has been less than impressive. Revere hasn't done much either.

The "realist" does it again....

Maybin currently ranks 16th among MLB OFers in bWAR....    There are 30 teams, each employs 3 starting OFers.  

16th out of 90 = less than impressive.   

Keep on, keeping it real...

22 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Maybin currently ranks 16th among MLB OFers in bWAR....    There are 30 teams, each employs 3 starting OFers.  

I think if there could be any middle ground, it would be to say that the timing of Maybin's production has been inconvenient. By that I mean that for the season up until 2-3 weeeks ago, Maybin was a black hole. He's since shown that upside that made him so highly sought after and has become a very valuable asset.

No question, Maybin is the man. I think we all wish it was more of a consistent performance rather than peaks and valleys.

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

He's on the All Star ballot. Vote!

2 hours ago, CALZONE said:

He's on the All Star ballot. Vote!

Yes -- because realizing he hasn't been the garbage you try to make him out to be means I think he is an all star.  

Tell me more about this real world you live in..   Clodvania seems like a nice place to visit... 

3 hours ago, Scotty@AW said:

I think if there could be any middle ground, it would be to say that the timing of Maybin's production has been inconvenient. By that I mean that for the season up until 2-3 weeeks ago, Maybin was a black hole. He's since shown that upside that made him so highly sought after and has become a very valuable asset.

No question, Maybin is the man. I think we all wish it was more of a consistent performance rather than peaks and valleys.

He is what he is -- a useful player.  

11 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yes -- because realizing he hasn't been the garbage you try to make him out to be means I think he is an all star.  

Tell me more about this real world you live in..   Clodvania seems like a nice place to visit... 

He is what he is -- a useful player.  

Maybin in his 10 MLB seasons 

RoY 0

All Star Games 0

MVP's 0

Gold Gloves 0

Silver Sluggers 0

Post Season appearances 0

Suspensions 1 (amphetamines) 

Traded 5 times

He's supposedly a very nice guy but aren't they all. 

23 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

His longevity alone surprises me.

Because you don't value useful players.  Claude I give you a hard time, but I like you.  You look incredibly ignorant in your views of certain players such as Maybin.  You undervalue some guys to the extent someone could assume you know very little about the game.  i know that isn't true.  If you like Calhoun and his value, you can't not like Maybin, it's illogical. 

42 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

Maybin in his 10 MLB seasons 

RoY 0

All Star Games 0

MVP's 0

Gold Gloves 0

Silver Sluggers 0

Post Season appearances 0

Suspensions 1 (amphetamines) 

Traded 5 times

He's supposedly a very nice guy but aren't they all. 

Do you think you proved something or are you just regurgitate the same insipid talking points you always do?

Guess what...  he's a useful player.  

BTW -- something something..  same fish always taking the bait...

33 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

His longevity alone surprises me.

No surprise there...  The blind can't see the obvious...

34 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

Yes IP just like Iannetta was a serviceable catcher. We are settlers son. that's why we settle for things.

You have really lowered your bar for level of performance.

I would take a 30 year old Garrett Anderson over a 30 year old Cameron Maybin any day of the week.

Yawn....

A person seeing Maybin is a useful player doesn't mean they think he's an All Star -- a connection you tried to make.

A person seeing Maybin is a useful player doesn't mean they prefer him to GA -- a connection you are trying to make now..

Looking forward to your next idiotic leap in logic..   

You be you Boo-boo