• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe of the Day: Fudgy Chocolate Brownies

Fudgy Brownies

My mother often made these brownies on the spur of the moment. She’d see a bunch of kids in the house, and an hour later, she’d offer all of us a treat. “Let’s have a bite of brownie!” she would announce, and proceed to hand out small, warm squares.

I have no doubt that this recipe came from the back of a box at some point, but I only have the small index card she wrote in her beautiful penmanship. It’s a simple formula: chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, and flour, all stirred together in one pot.

Continue reading "Fudgy Chocolate Brownies" »

7AUZXcr8Dxk

View the full article

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I half expected the recipe would be some flourless vegan crap that tastes like tree bark. This is like a basic Home & Gardens or Betty Crocker 1950's recipe.

ITS ABOUT TIME.

As soon as I looked at the ingredients, I knew this wasn't a Sally Vargas recipe.

57 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

ITS ABOUT TIME.

As soon as I looked at the ingredients, I knew this wasn't a Sally Vargas recipe.

If it was Vargas there would be quinona and asparagus in them.

36 minutes ago, Blarg said:

If it was Vargas there would be quinona and asparagus in them.

now we're talking! need to incorporate some beet greens also.

i'd add a little flax seed to the frosting, but that's kind of a captain obvious thing to say, right?