• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Recipe of the Day: Greek Lamb Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce

Greek Lamb Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce

Up your burger game and be the hero of your next barbecue with Greek lamb burgers and homemade tzatziki!

I season these lamb burgers with some of Greece’s most-loved flavors – like garlic, dried lemon peel, and oregano – before grilling them up and serving them on toasted buns.

I like to set out a little buffet of Greek-inspired toppings near the grill for everyone to help themselves. Some of my favorites are fresh tomatoes, lettuce, feta, red onion, and of course, that tzatziki.

Continue reading "Greek Lamb Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce" »

XbGY5WyNK8A

View the full article

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

Don't listen to Adam.

When I was driving through the countrysides of New Zealand and Ireland, you see lots and lots of sheep. Always made me hungry and I knew what I was having for dinner that night.

i think guys in a fraternity would have a much different reaction on that drive (if what my friend from usc told me is true).

4 hours ago, red321 said:

Don't listen to Adam.

When I was driving through the countrysides of New Zealand and Ireland, you see lots and lots of sheep. Always made me hungry and I knew what I was having for dinner that night.

Carne asada?

that's the thing, you don't have to. the marriot lamb chop is more like a bone in rib eye, but better. i may even get it tomorrow since i have been talking about it and it's only $40 or so. they have a blue cheese or some weird artsy high end shit they do with it that amazing.