• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 5/7 Astros @ Angels: Still no Trout

1 minute ago, eligrba4ever said:

Until some wheels fall off, No. 1 and No. 2 right now appear to be Ramirez and Chavez. No. 3 be Nolasco. Shoe and name that pitcher round it out. 

Yup. Shoemaker has been VERY disappointing so far in 2017. You think he'd nut up when skaggs and Richards went down 

Middleton gonna be a good one.  Slider has really sharp late break.  Better movement on the fastball than I remember.  Makes me wonder if he's going with a 2 seam.   Cuts in a RHers pretty good.  Control is decent.  Once he learns some command, he'll be really special.  

I know Maybin and Espinosa are popular targets but for me nobody has been a bigger disappointment so far this year than Shoemaker.   Given all the injuries they really needed him to step it up a bit, instead he's become almost predictably awful anytime he's given a lead.  I know he's a slow starter and I get that there may be some lingering issues after having his melon cracked last year but I still believed he would be the closest thing to a sure thing in the rotation and he's been anything but that...   Hopefully he starts to turn it around soon.