• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Apr 20th Angels vs Astros

Just now, jchalos89 said:

I guess it's a rest day since we have #4 hitter batting 0.180 and 3 guys batting barely over 0.200.

We have 5 guys in the lineup batting below 0.230 so it must be a rest day to provide some experience to young prospects

Dude give it a fucking rest.  We get it Albert sucks, but when you repeat it and nothing new has happened since the last time you said it, well you are just bitching.  

4 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

It sucks when a group of players loses confidence in hitting at the same time.   These past 10 games offensively have been absolutely A-T-R-O-C-I-O-U-S. 

Every team has cold spells but this is getting worrisome...outside of Trout, we don't have anybody close to an impact guy...Calhoun can be ok at times, Escobar is a good singles hitter and that's about it....They don't have much confidence in Cron and the rest of the guys are so-so at best....not sure it gets a lot better..

4 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

It sucks when a group of players loses confidence in hitting at the same time.   These past 9 games offensively have been absolutely A-T-R-O-C-I-O-U-S. 

I agree with you that it sucks when a group of players lose confidence at the same time, but I don't think it's the case with this team.

Probably except for Calhoun, everyone sucking now just sucks at hitting. They never really were good hitters except for Pujols 6 years ago and Revere 3 years ago

1 minute ago, jchalos89 said:

They have millions of dollars of salary so they can pay UA crew and UA will beat up other passengers and drag em out of the plane instead of the Angels

It wasn't the United crew with the brass knuckles. It was the Chicago Airport police. But they weren't really police and had been ordered long ago to stop wearing those jackets that said POLICE.