• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Apr 20th Angels vs Astros

PooHole's hitting 0.183 and has -0.32 WAR in only 16 games. Literally he had 2 good games this season (3 hit game against Mariners, and 9th inning come back game against Rangers) and for the rest of 14 games he is simply THE WORST player existing in entire league. Useless defensively, useless offensively, has no legs to run and his bat doesn't provide anything but easy outs. Anybody in the team will be more suitable than Albert in #4 spot maybe except for Carlos Perez

1 minute ago, jchalos89 said:

PooHole's hitting 0.183 and has -0.32 WAR in only 16 games. Literally he had 2 good games this season (3 hit game against Mariners, and 9th inning come back game against Rangers) and for the rest of 14 games he is simply THE WORST player existing in entire league. Useless defensively, useless offensively, has no legs to run and his bat doesn't provide anything but easy outs. Anybody in the team will be more suitable than Albert in #4 spot maybe except for Carlos Perez

Get to 600 and retire mid season please

7 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

I benched McCullers from my fantasy lineup this week because I want the Angels to beat him. I hope the Angels don't make me regret possibly losing for the week for no good reason.

My wife asked me if she should bench Joey Bautista this weekend I said no. Start every blue jay you can even if they're cold. They're about to have a hot weekend