• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mariners getting no-hit through 8 innings

21 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

"it's not his fault" -- AW.com 2012-2015 and a half...

"It's not Reagin's fault" -- AW.com 2007-2011

"Reagin's was such a shit GM, it's not Dipoto's fault" -- AW.com 2012-2015 and a half

"Dipoto was such a shit GM, it's not Eppler's fault" -- AW.com 2016-2019

"lol Eppler was such a shit GM. So glad we have this new one. Things are going to be different!" -- AW.com 2020

fixed

Just now, Mr Meeseeks said:

"it's not Eppler's fault" -- AW.com 2016-2019

2020: New GM acquired.. lol Eppler was such a shit manager. So glad we have this new one. Things are going to be different!

It isn't Eppler's fault yet.  But he should get credit for guys like Marte, JC Ramirez and the recent drafts.  Eppler inherited a mess, Dipoto inherited a pretty damn good team.  

Just now, Mr Meeseeks said:

nope.

Oh ok.  Cool story Poozy.  Just like Dipoto should get credit for the Street trade, the Grilli trade and the Grienke trade, all good trades considering where we were at as a team, what we gave up and what we got.  

Just now, Stradling said:

Oh ok.  Cool story Poozy.  Just like Dipoto should get credit for the Street trade, the Grilli trade and the Grienke trade, all good trades considering where we were at as a team, what we gave up and what we got.  

You missed my point. The previous GM will always be the AW.com scapegoat.

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

"It's not Reagin's fault" -- AW.com 2007-2011

"Reagin's was such a shit GM, it's not Dipoto's fault" -- AW.com 2012-2015 and a half

"Dipoto was such a shit GM, it's not Eppler's fault" -- AW.com 2016-2019

"lol Eppler was such a shit GM. So glad we have this new one. Things are going to be different!" -- AW.com 2020

fixed

Butcher sleeping like a baby.

Plus obligatory hatcher shout out.

2 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

You missed my point. The previous GM will always be the AW.com scapegoat.

Yeah, except that wasn't my narrative when they hired JD (I didn't think he inherited a bad situation and openly said it during his tenure), and it certainly wasn't the case when Epp took over.  Most people were still bemoaning his loss and blaming MS for his departure.  I think you're right and there is more of that going on now -- but, he was still very much the golden child until very recently.   Honestly in my lifetime as an Angels fan I've never seen a GM get as much of a free pass as JD got.  Arte, MS...  Reagins..  the list of "scapegoats" was pretty long.

Also..  did Stoneman get blamed for anything while Reagins was here?    

30 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yeah, except that wasn't my narrative when they hired JD (I didn't think he inherited a bad situation and openly said it during his tenure), and it certainly wasn't the case when Epp took over.  Most people were still bemoaning his loss and blaming MS for his departure.  I think you're right and there is more of that going on now -- but, he was still very much the golden child until very recently.   Honestly in my lifetime as an Angels fan I've never seen a GM get as much of a free pass as JD got.  Arte, MS...  Reagins..  the list of "scapegoats" was pretty long.

Also..  did Stoneman get blamed for anything while Reagins was here?    

Well we got our only ring with Stoneman and he was pretty successful. Definitely a different situation.

1 minute ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Well we got our only ring with Stoneman and he was pretty successful. Definitely a different situation with him. 

No doubt he was a good GM -- but was there ever a more boring GM in MLB during his time in Anaheim?   I don't think we have ever seen anyone more tight lipped or vague when he actually did say something.