• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels Player Appreciation Thread

Nolasco last night, 7 IP, 2 ER, 10 K's. That's an ace-like performance. 

Valbuena with a 2-run dinger (I like him in our lineup).

Ben Revere was robbed of a hit up the middle which would have been his 4th of the game last night. 

It may be time to enforce a strict lefty/righty platoon in which Revere would benefit from getting the majority of the at bats. Maybin looked like he was coming around until this past week. His swings are all hands, no legs. 

Props to Alex Meyer today. What a great start against a good lineup. If he can continue to throw strikes I think we can see more of the same from this guy. If not, I still feel like he can be a really good late inning reliever. 

The relievers today: Parker, Hernandez and Norris threw scoreless innings to preserve Meyer's fantastic start. 

Mike Trout.. duh. #MVP

Maybin with 3 walks and 3 SB's. He's been taking a walk and stealing bags, while playing tremendous defense. 

Nolasco with another QS's last night. 

Also, outside of today Valbuena had a good series. 

13 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Props to Alex Meyer today. What a great start against a good lineup. If he can continue to throw strikes I think we can see more of the same from this guy. If not, I still feel like he can be a really good late inning reliever. 

The relievers today: Parker, Hernandez and Norris threw scoreless innings to preserve Meyer's fantastic start. 

Mike Trout.. duh. #MVP

Maybin with 3 walks and 3 SB's. He's been taking a walk and stealing bags, while playing tremendous defense. 

Nolasco with another QS's last night. 

Also, outside of today Valbuena had a good series. 

I have to say I really enjoyed watching Meyer pitch. Can't remember saying that many times about Santiago that's for sure.