• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Langer’s Deli Threatens Closure if the City Doesn’t Clean Up MacArthur Park

Best pastrami, anywhere.  And it looks like Jonathan Gold agrees.  Oh, and that area is a sty, filled with panhandlers, and unpermitted freeloading vendors everywhere blocking the sidewalks.  

The daughter opened up a restaurant in a more posh area

https://daughtersdeli.com/

The iconic Langer’s Deli in downtown Los Angeles is considering closing its doors after 76 years as rising crime and homelessness in the area continues to plague local residents and businessowners.

"It's not safe," Norm Langer, who owns the famed establishment, told FOX 11. "It's too many needles. Too much fentanyl. Too much drugs."

MacArthur Park, which sits just outside the restaurant, is reportedly riddled with trash, drug use, and homelessness, FOX 11 reported. Police reportedly investigated a homicide earlier this year outside the deli after a dead body was believed to be thrown in the lake by a homeless man, according to the outlet

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/los-angeles-iconic-langers-deli-may-shutter-crime-homelessness-ravages-neighborhood-its-not-safe

2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

The iconic Langer’s Deli in downtown Los Angeles is considering closing its doors after 76 years as rising crime and homelessness in the area continues to plague local residents and businessowners.

"It's not safe," Norm Langer, who owns the famed establishment, told FOX 11. "It's too many needles. Too much fentanyl. Too much drugs."

MacArthur Park, which sits just outside the restaurant, is reportedly riddled with trash, drug use, and homelessness, FOX 11 reported. Police reportedly investigated a homicide earlier this year outside the deli after a dead body was believed to be thrown in the lake by a homeless man, according to the outlet

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/los-angeles-iconic-langers-deli-may-shutter-crime-homelessness-ravages-neighborhood-its-not-safe

That's all fine and dandy and makes a great right wing propaganda story, but MacArthur Park has been an absolute shithole for at least the past 40 years, likely much longer.  So his complaints ring quite hollow.  He could have made the same complaint during the Reagan Administration. 

12 minutes ago, cals said:

That's all fine and dandy and makes a great right wing propaganda story, but MacArthur Park has been an absolute shithole for at least the past 40 years, likely much longer.  So his complaints ring quite hollow.  He could have made the same complaint during the Reagan Administration. 

But now they get to use the new F word. fentanyl

Sunbathing woman sexually assaulted on the beach, homeless man arrested - Fox News

A woman sunbathing in Santa Monica, California, was sexually assaulted by a homeless man in broad daylight this week, capturing the attention of the city, police say.

Alonzo Dickson, a 25-year-old homeless man, approached the 20-year-old woman on Tuesday morning at the Santa Monica Pier, climbed on top of her and held her down, according to police.

Dickson then allegedly began "grinding" on the woman before attention was brought to the woman's friends and they intervened. Police arrested Dickson on a felony charge of sexual battery with restraint.

The attack took place near Ocean Front Walk, a popular cycling and running trail near the beach

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Anyone complaining about a teenage on an e-bike should be executed.

They aren't what you would consider an e-bike. They are pretty much electric versions of off-road motorcycles that reach top speeds of 65 mph. Most of the stories you hear about terrorizing oc communities and other beach communities are by these bored rich kid teens on ebikes.

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

They aren't what you would consider an e-bike. They are pretty much electric versions of off-road motorcycles that reach top speeds of 65 mph. Most of the stories you hear about terrorizing oc communities and other beach communities are by these bored rich kid teens on ebikes.

Would you rather they were driving around in an M3?

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

While not a state of emergency, there is a growing number of entitled white kids with these queer bikes.
Kids act like who am I to ask WTH are they standing in my yard. Nowadays I just turn on the sprinklers. 

Queer bikes? You need some counseling. In fact, you shouldn't be allowed firearms your brain is so fucked up. 

On 8/26/2024 at 10:26 PM, notherhalo said:

Chipotle burrito across the street is $18 when its all said and done

took a client there he said, "I didnt think a cheesesteak could be worth $24, but it was"

Is a Chipotle burrito seriously $18 in LA/OC?  

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Queer bikes? You need some counseling. In fact, you shouldn't be allowed firearms your brain is so fucked up. 

Every one of these boys are to weak and lazy to handle the hills and dirt without a motor. Can’t a damn one of them throw a ball without looking like Barry Obama slumped shoulders and all. I’m an old fat bastard and my shoulders are square and my ass still holds up my pants. Why? because most of my young life I worked and played sports. These spoiled like assholes like squatting in peoples yards and leaving their trash behind. Granted my yard is the biggest but that don’t give these  kids permission to dirty my yard. I’d much rather have some kids with dirt in their hands ask to use my yard for football etc. These nerds just sit on their bikes , text , and play their queer music speakers.