• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

https://www.latimes.com/environment/story/2024-06-07/new-air-quality-rule-gas-water-heaters-pools

Own a pool in Southern California? New air-quality rule requires electric water heaters

In one of the biggest moves to reduce air pollution in the past decade, Southern California air regulators on Friday adopted a rule that will require pool and hot tub owners to go electric.

The South Coast Air Quality Management District’s governing board voted 9-1 to effectively phase out certain kinds of natural-gas-fired water-heating equipment in homes and businesses across its four-county jurisdiction: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and part of San Bernardino

Here we go.  Only a matter of time before these unelected bureaucrats regulate your bbq.  I would love to see a breakdown of how much nitrogen oxides pool heaters emit as compared with other smog forming polluters.  They are truly going to pick fly shit out of pepper

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

That will be the next owners problem, we are not converting over to electric.

If my heater breaks down I’ll just by one out of state and drive it here. I do the same thing with diving boards, toilets, shower heads, etc…

5 hours ago, cals said:

Most of AW will be dead by the time that rule comes into place and the ones who are still alive will be in nursing homes.  

Hey!  Lots of us will live into our late 70s/early 80s.  All part of healthy living, moderate exercise and a balanced diet.  And I couldn't have done it without Ozempic.  THANKS OZEMPIC!

You would think the training of a secret service agent would result in the thief hospitalized with multiple broken bones and a ball point pen drilled through an eye ball. Maybe he was out of pens.