• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Elderly Cleveland man's murder streamed LIVE on Facebook (active manhunt underway)

i watched it and some of the other videos he did while driving around. really disturbing how calm and casual he is while talking on the phone to someone, talking into the camera, and even walking up to the man he shoots. he even walks up to him and says something like, "hey, how ya doing?" like any of us would to each other. just sad as the dude was just walking down the street with a bag of groceries. the dude was even posting every time he killed someone like a casual update.

sadly, i wouldn't doubt there to be copycats in the future.

43 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Things like this just reinforces my belief that the death penalty is needed, and it needs to be executed quickly. 

They were talking about this on the Woody show on 98.7 as I was getting to work.  The woman on the show is completely against the death penalty (cited costs and that she just doesn't believe in it) while a few of the guys were for it.  In cases like this the individual should just have the sentence carried out immediately but if that were the case it would make people in this situation even more of a danger.    

If they capture him alive and he makes it to court, I expect he'll preside over a circus once it comes to trial. Maybe even be his own attorney, like the man in Long Beach who gunned down the little 4-year old girl and her mom in cold blood. He's taken over the courtroom and it's a mess.

The 'justice' system will bend over backwards to give him all his rights and make sure he's not inconvenienced in any way. There's something to be said for the old frontier justice.

if caught this will go through the whole court motions. in his personal videos while driving and talking to someone he keeps reiterating how he snapped and is upset about the break up with his chick....even when he kills that old dude on camera he makes the old guy say her name before he shoots him.

every mental health issue is going to be thrown in to keep him off death row.

Horrible video. I saw it last night. No warning or anything on the video I thought it was going to cut off. I wasn't exactly sure what I was watching until it happened. 

They say they have no idea where he is but I don't believe it. I hope he is caught before anything else happens. Horrific video and my heart cries out for the elderly man and his family. 

45 minutes ago, Brandon said:

if caught this will go through the whole court motions. in his personal videos while driving and talking to someone he keeps reiterating how he snapped and is upset about the break up with his chick....even when he kills that old dude on camera he makes the old guy say her name before he shoots him.

every mental health issue is going to be thrown in to keep him off death row.

He'll have a whole team of lawyers and psychiatrists, and taxpayers will be out hundreds of thousands of dollars just to convict him.

Then the decades of appeals if he gets the death penalty.

from ABC in Philadelphia: FBI agent on the case: "He could be nearby. He could be far away or anywhere in between."

Now that's helpful.

Two hours ago there were possible sightings in Philadelphia's Fairmount Park, and police there have descended upon the park. But they've also said he could be at any place in at least five different states.

California appears to be safe...for now.

2 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Reminds me of that Christopher Dorner dude that shot those cops back in the day.

Hopefully there aren't any Mexican ladies driving a truck in Ohio.

Didnt want to thread hijack, but that was my first thought. And not just because they look similar.

This guy is blaming his ex, and his mom. Dorner blamed LAPD for doing the same thing...the narrative was "he must be telling the truth, look what hes doing". So do we say the same here?....his girlfriend and mom made him snap and kill this random old man?

Sad story all around. Monsters among us...

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

I'd still lock your doors and hide in the closet if I was you FS.

They just now announced the manhunt has expanded to the entire nation.

Is this guy some kind of magician? He's got much of the FBI and thousands of policemen looking for him, but he's flat out vanished.

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

They just now announced the manhunt has expanded to the entire nation.

Is this guy some kind of magician? He's got much of the FBI and thousands of policemen looking for him, but he's flat out vanished.

Harder to find people than you think. If hes smart hes ditched his cellphone...after that, assuming you have the cash to get by, its not hard to disappear. He'll pop up sooner or later.

If he stays in the city(or nearby) hes going to blend more....not to mention the PD will be flooded with lookalike black dudes all over.

When dorner was still around overzealous people were calling in an black man, woman, tanned white guy etc.

A good litmus test is if there is a huge manhunt on, the waiter at the olive garden probably isnt the bad guy.