• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This team looks special

Mark68

I don't know about special at all. I think they're about what Fangraphs win projections had them at; they're a team that could win 84-86 games. They're definitely scrappy and annoying for opponents. I saw that early in spring training with all the come from behind wins in games that didn't matter. They've had some miracle comebacks already, some heartbreakers too that could have been wins. Things are about how they should be. I wouldn't say they're anything special where they exceed expectations and win 95+ which would be "special". But there's some magic for sure, when you lose the guys we have to injury already and have Bud Norris closing out games without much problem... 

Th

13 hours ago, Fresh Catch Trout said:

I don't know about special at all. I think they're about what Fangraphs win projections had them at; they're a team that could win 84-86 games. They're definitely scrappy and annoying for opponents. I saw that early in spring training with all the come from behind wins in games that didn't matter. They've had some miracle comebacks already, some heartbreakers too that could have been wins. Things are about how they should be. I wouldn't say they're anything special where they exceed expectations and win 95+ which would be "special". But there's some magic for sure, when you lose the guys we have to injury already and have Bud Norris closing out games without much problem... 

They're a team that could win 84-86 games IF their starting pitching holds up. But now Skaggs may be injured and Richards is on the 60-day DL, and may be out until the Sanders presidency.

• 1 year later...