• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Athletics 4/5

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Yah i'm not watching just listening.

How about you contribute something to the thread besides being a tremendous dick to compensate for your microscopic one you old fart?

How about you get something right so you can act imperious,  you twit. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

How about you get something right so you can act imperious,  you twit. 

If you don't know how the GDT has gone for the past decade I don't know what to tell you. And you only sit waiting for me to be wrong to ream my ass, meanwhile I don't really care about anything you say. I don't know what your problem is except maybe you need to get laid, take a bong toke, and/or chill the hell out. Also your name calling is beyond childish.

Just now, CaliAngel said:

If you don't know how the GDT has gone for the past decade I don't know what to tell you. And you only sit waiting for me to be wrong to ream my ass, meanwhile I don't really care about anything you say. I don't know what your problem is except maybe you need to get laid, take a bong toke, and/or chill the hell out. Also your name calling is beyond childish.

I don't have to wait. You manage to be wrong on a consistent and constant basis.