• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

MLB.TV is really sucking

I have been moving around from game to game today and throughout the spring and I am finding that virtually every game I go to is sputtering, freezing, audio cutting out, etc. I seem to recall that being a problem last spring, but it cleared up once the  reg season started.

Right now, my download speed is 95 mg/s, so I dont think that's the problem.

Anyone else having trouble?

I am in Boise, ID. Premium subscriber for several years. Just moved here this week. Looks like MLB is blacking out the Rockies-Brewers game for some reason. MLBs own look-up has me only blacked out for the Mariners ( a mere 500 miles and 8 hours away by car!). Is there something special about that Rockies-Brewers game?

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

Nobody actually wants to watch it?

Well, I read that Bandy is starting, so I thought I would tune in. He has a hit, a run scored, a throwing error, a PO at home and a great backhand stop of a fastball in the dirt, about six inches outside the plate. It saved the tying run from scoring, at least for the moment. 

3 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

Went to the Premium support forum and mentioned the incorrect blackout. They fixed it immediately. Many instances of people being incorrectly blacked out.

But the stuttering video continues...............

It doesn't work well on dial up.