• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

1 hour ago, cals said:

Wow, one of the real heavyweights amongst California municipalities. 

They did it before during the pandemic and won. It only takes a small stone to take down a giant.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

They did it before during the pandemic and won. It only takes a small stone to take down a giant.

That’s what those little guys in your kidney are saying.

22 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

Ha! The area between there and Havasu is a nice place to wakeboard.

image.jpeg

Been through there in a helicopter flying real close to the water

The pilot worked following sports riders in all kinds of events so he was really good

No side doors, just a seatbelt and the hard right turns had you leaning out

18 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Been through there in a helicopter flying real close to the water

The pilot worked following sports riders in all kinds of events so he was really good

No side doors, just a seatbelt and the hard right turns had you leaning out

Nice. I did something similar over the Parker Strip. He had doors though.

I wonder if it was the same guy.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

Nope, I never touch Mountain Dew and @Tank has done clinical studies that show it is the primary cause of kidney stones.

i've had to redo my diet a couple of times to eliminate things that contribute to building stones. soda is only part of it.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Got to fix this crap before the 2028 Olympics and his run at POTUS. 

He is kicking the can down the road. This only concerns State owned land. So they kick them out of state owned to private property. Not Newsom's problem anymore, it's a local issue. 

Chevron to Quit California for Texas After Warning on Rules

Chevron Corp. is relocating headquarters to Houston from California after repeatedly warning that the Golden State’s regulatory regime was making it a tough place to do business.

The move announced Friday will end the company’s more than 140 years of being based in the largest US state and comes amid a shake-up in senior leadership ranks apparently aimed at improving results.

Chevron already had slashed new investments in California refining, citing “adversarial” government policies in a state that has some of the most stringent environmental rules in the US. In January, refining executive Andy Walz warned that the state was playing a “dangerous game” with climate rules that threatened to spike gasoline prices.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chevron-misses-estimates-adding-hess-102154971.html

15 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Am I wrong or is Alabama actually higher than California and Hawaii?

I mean still, Calolfornia.

We're #3!!!

Oh, and the irony. 

https://www.sfgate.com/tech/article/intel-layoffs-slash-15000-workers-19614178.php

15,000 is a lot of unemployed but on the bright side there will be plenty of homes going on the market. I'm sure the state can afford the unemployment benefits. 

Or... maybe not.

https://calmatters.org/commentary/2024/08/newsom-california-economy-unemployment-picture/

Thanks to California’s stubbornly high unemployment rate, the Employment Development Department expects the unemployment insurance fund to receive $4.8 billion in payroll taxes this year but to pay out $6.8 billion in benefits, meaning the fund’s deficit, including federal loans, will reach $21.7 billion by the end of this year and $22 billion in 2025.