• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

Thank you to the state of California for providing enough financial aid to cover the entirety of my tuition at CSUF.  I look forward to leaving you for a state with less gays, homeless, and taxes once I graduate

1 minute ago, mmc said:

Thank you to the state of California for providing enough financial aid to cover the entirety of my tuition at CSUF.  I look forward to leaving you for a state with less gays, homeless, and taxes once I graduate

I travel all around this beautiful nation, and thank God for being white, I am accepted everywhere I go.  But with your eyebrow I wouldn't go anywhere east of the Rockies or southwest of New England.  But maybe you'll find something there.  Who knows?

54 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I’m sure this has everything to do with Texas lacking a state income tax and the incomprehensible bonus he is getting from Tesla.

Ah yes incomprehensible. Not like the shareholders didn’t vote in favor of it or anything. Jealous ALF is funniest ALF. 

1 hour ago, Amazing Larry said:

Ah yes incomprehensible. Not like the shareholders didn’t vote in favor of it or anything. Jealous ALF is funniest ALF. 

The shareholders may be retarded. Jealousy has nothing to do with it. It was certainly their right to do so.

10 hours ago, Jason said:

There’s no way this dude is actually serious about a POTUS run someday. Not with this kind of nonsense. 

It's almost like he wants to be recalled again.

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

It's almost like he wants to be recalled again.

Obviously California voters like this stuff but I don’t see how it will translate well with the National audience. 

19 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

Needles was featured in the Grapes of Wrath. Been boating under that bridge many times.

grapes-of-wrath-bridge.jpg

My family has money so I've flown over it. Never been under it. Gross. 

16 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The shareholders may be retarded. Jealousy has nothing to do with it. It was certainly their right to do so.

They're retarded for honoring the agreement they made? They didn't just randomly decide to give him billions of dollars lol...

Elon Musk negotiated a pay package years ago that would pay out stock options in chunks totaling roughly 10% of tesla's stocks if tesla hit certain target stock prices while remaining profitable under his leadership. Spoiler alert, they hit their targets.

image.png.2066951a6c3a1467b896c1a5cb911b71.png

34 minutes ago, Redondo said:

The story around here is that they named it Needles because they couldn't spell hypodermic

Yes a lot of drug use back in the day and still now

Exclusive of Redondo getting "the story around here."

image.jpeg