• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

On 7/4/2024 at 8:31 PM, cals said:

Yeah, but either the science is there or it isn’t.  You want a proposition on the ballot to build a bunch of desalination plants at a cost of a billion dollars?  I say we just kick out all the Mexicans.  They love those fountains that use a lot of water.  

I blame Big Denim

On 7/10/2024 at 8:44 AM, Blarg said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sacramento-city-attorney-reportedly-threatened-fine-target-store-reporting-theft-crimes

The City of Sacramento, California’s legal department threatened to fine a popular retail store for public nuisance over numerous calls to police after thieves stole from its Land Park location multiple times, according to a report.

The Sacramento Bee reported that a person with knowledge of the warning who wanted to remain anonymous out of fear they could be retaliated against, said Sacramento officials warned they would issue an administrative fine to the Target at 2505 Riverside Boulevard in Land Park, during the past year.

California State University, Stanislaus criminal justice professor Blake Randol told the Sacramento Bee he found the situation in Sacramento to be disconcerting. He told the publication the city has a responsibility to help residents, and if the city were to threaten public nuisance for reporting crimes, it could deter a business from making a report.

Randol also said city officials may issue warnings to make it look like crime statistics are going down.

Damn, it's just like The Wire. Its all about how you can game the stats.

It's not that bad on my Galaxy S10. Yeah the picture is too big but my phone doesn't squeeze everything down to accommodate the picture. You just scroll to the right to see the whole picture.

That's using Chrome.

Edited by Jay

14 minutes ago, Jay said:

It's not that bad on my Galaxy S10. Yeah the picture is too big but my phone doesn't squeeze everything down to accommodate the picture. You just scroll to the right to see the whole picture.

That's using Chrome.

Same with my phone

Someone tell how to post them in a thumbnail and I'll do that from now on

That's like some hippy company complaining about conservative politics in their red home state and saying: "We're announcing that we are moving to the liberal bastion of Huntington Beach, California!"

1 minute ago, Amazing Larry said:

It's because the Austin tech scene is exploding right now. He's not moving an oil company.

Guess he loves homelessness and hippies.  Cause that's what he's going to find in Austin.