• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

Lol, they are nuts in Cali

Reform California Chairman Carl DeMaio is blasting an assembly bill that Democrats in the California State Legislature are proposing that will direct the University of California system to begin hiring illegal immigrants for taxpayer-funded state jobs.

"I have seen a lot of outrageous proposals from California Democrat politicians, bending over backwards to make it easier for illegal immigrants to get in and to get taxpayer benefits. But this one absolutely tops the list of insane ideas," DeMaio told Fox News Digital.

If passed, Assembly Bill 2586 would provide state government jobs at taxpayers’ expense for illegal immigrants. DeMaio said specifically, it mandates that illegal immigrants with no U.S. work authorization should be given access to apply for and take jobs provided through taxpayer-funded universities run by the state government.

DeMaio said the bill is instructing the largest state government agency in California, the University of California system, the colleges and universities, to hire illegal immigrants, which violates federal employment law.

"They are telling the managers of state government to knowingly break federal employment law, which is very clear, that it is against federal law for an employer to knowingly hire someone in this country that's not authorized to work. And these illegal immigrants are not authorized to work," DeMaio explained.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/reform-california-chairman-slams-proposal-mandating-illegal-immigrants-hired-taxpayer-funded-state-jobs

California Road Charge proposal would have motorists pay by miles driven instead of per-gallon gas tax - ABC7 Los Angeles

So they are going to force you to put a GPS device on your car so the state can track you? They want to force everyone to buy EVs and hybrids then punish you for doing so. So now the money EV owners are saving on gas is no longer a thing, lol. I keep wondering when people will get sick of electing these asshats. 

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, Jason said:

California Road Charge proposal would have motorists pay by miles driven instead of per-gallon gas tax - ABC7 Los Angeles

So they are going to force you to put a GPS device on your car so the state can track you? They want to force everyone to buy EVs and hybrids then punish you for doing so. So now the money EV owners are saving on gas is no longer a thing, lol. I keep wondering when people will get sick of electing these asshats. 

I think it's a legit concern that EV's and hybrids, which are heavier and cause more damage to the roadways, don't pay as much tax for the roadways funds.  But if they go by mile, they have to get rid of the gas tax.  Which you know they won't.  So now we are talking about double taxation.  Implementation is another problem because it seems like 1 in 20 cars on the roads in Calolfornia is an out of state plate.  You really have to crack down on those plates first.  Implementation is also a problem as you don't want big brother watching your mileage.  What they should tie it to is registration, where every year you have to get your mileage certified.  It shouldn't be difficult, get your vin, get your mileage.  Use the smog stations, DMV, AAA to certify the mileage and record it.  But this is Calolfornia, so they will screw it up and make it overly complicated and costly.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

I think it's a legit concern that EV's and hybrids, which are heavier and cause more damage to the roadways, don't pay as much tax for the roadways funds.  But if they go by mile, they have to get rid of the gas tax.  Which you know they won't.  So now we are talking about double taxation.  Implementation is another problem because it seems like 1 in 20 cars on the roads in Calolfornia is an out of state plate.  You really have to crack down on those plates first.  Implementation is also a problem as you don't want big brother watching your mileage.  What they should tie it to is registration, where every year you have to get your mileage certified.  It shouldn't be difficult, get your vin, get your mileage.  Use the smog stations, DMV, AAA to certify the mileage and record it.  But this is Calolfornia, so they will screw it up and make it overly complicated and costly.

Gas tax aside, we pay a shit load of taxes in this state. Maybe they should spend it a bit more wisely as opposed to funds for illegals and bullet trains to Merced. They could do it without nonsense like this if they really wanted to. It will take the voters and their willingness to move the state to a different direction. 

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Gas tax aside, we pay a shit load of taxes in this state. Maybe they should spend it a bit more wisely as opposed to funds for illegals and bullet trains to Merced. They could do it without nonsense like this if they really wanted to. It will take the voters and their willingness to move the state to a different direction. 

Agree with that. But look at the outcry over burbank police taking someone where they want to go. This state is doomed.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Prop 47: California voters to decide fate of law blamed for rampant theft - ABC7 Los Angeles

I guess will see if California voters have pulled their heads out yet. 

We didn't pull our heads out to waste $7 billion for homeless. We didn't pull our heads out to deep six pretty boy. And the biggest example of liking our heads in our ass is somehow gascon was in the top 2 vote getters for da.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

We didn't pull our heads out to waste $7 billion for homeless. We didn't pull our heads out to deep six pretty boy. And the biggest example of liking our heads in our ass is somehow gascon was in the top 2 vote getters for da.

The homeless spending barely passed before news broke about billions already spent with nothing to show and Newsom’s a D in CA so he was never in danger. Gascon’s in LA so I’m not surprised because LA’s a soft on crime shithole.  I love the videos of people from LA getting arrested in OC and they’re crying because they’re actually getting arrested and will be prosecuted. Hopefully enough people in the state are ready to repeal prop 47 because naturally the intent of it was abused, i.e. nothing happens to repeat offenders and its failed miserably as criminals escalate. 

2 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

The homeless spending barely passed before news broke about billions already spent with nothing to show and Newsom’s a D in CA so he was never in danger. Gascon’s in LA so I’m not surprised because LA’s a soft on crime shithole.  I love the videos of people from LA getting arrested in OC and they’re crying because they’re actually getting arrested and will be prosecuted. Hopefully enough people in the state are ready to repeal prop 47 because naturally the intent of it was abused, i.e. nothing happens to repeat offenders and its failed miserably as criminals escalate. 

All the BLM bullshit is what started it. Bunch of morons thinking that being soft on crime was the right thing to do because some fentanyl OD’ing woman beating thug got what was coming to him. Fuck St. Floyd and anyone who defends him. 

2 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Newsom will get the Teachers Union and SEIU and claim it's racist and will hurt the children

18 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-leaked-email-reveals-newsoms-220000717.html

Just ignore the will of the voters. Not like it would be a first for Newsom. 

Williamson responds, "If that's your position then I agree, there's nothing to talk about. She adds, "It's really amazing how you are incapable of taking a win. And the consultants you're working with haven't won anything in a decade. Good luck."

What an absolute fucking c*nt.