• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

6 hours ago, floplag said:

Sad part, if im being honest, is that i used to love being here.  10 years ago i never would have said such things.  Too many years of absurd taxes, misplaced priorities,  and a one sided corrupt government have killed it for me.  
Things have to have a balance in this life, CA has become the perfect example of what happens when absolute power corrupts absolutely.   
Its just ground me down i guess.

I'm with you. Outside of the extreme politics, this state has a lot to offer and is absolutely beautiful. I'd rather see some balance come to the state legislature than move. All my family is here too. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I'm with you. Outside of the extreme politics, this state has a lot to offer and is absolutely beautiful. I'd rather see some balance come to the state legislature than move. All my family is here too. 

Yeah well im not holding my breath, not as long as the tolerant ones here are just fine dictating terms.  

i could have interviewed for a principals job in oahu. chose not to because both of my aging parents are still here locally and i need to stick around. 

if they were no longer alive, i'd have jumped all over this job opportunity. i'm tired of the idiots in sacramento, and there's no indication it'll get any better any time soon. they have the common sense of your typical wet mop.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

i could have interviewed for a principals job in oahu. chose not to because both of my aging parents are still here locally and i need to stick around. 

if they were no longer alive, i'd have jumped all over this job opportunity. i'm tired of the idiots in sacramento, and there's no indication it'll get any better any time soon. they have the common sense of your typical wet mop.

There are many reasons to move from LA to Hawaii. However I can't imagine thought that there would be a drastic difference in the politics you dislike. 

On 6/6/2018 at 2:26 PM, floplag said:

Not really the point at all. 
What is laughable, to me, since you clearly missed it, is what these morons thinks is an important use of their time in the face of other far more pending and serious concerns.   
I was at the mecca of liberal bastion (Berkely) this last weekend, you know what i saw, a freaking shithole.  Not 2 blocks off the main drag literally right next to the campus was a park ,which by all rights could have been an amazing place to chill, that was overrun with garbage and weeds, splattered with gang graffiti, and had homeless sleeping on virtually every bench.  The main drag was blocked off to cars so people could walk around and pretend life was grand, while not even 2 blocks away it was an utter disaster. 
That my friend is the real California that we have become in virtually every major city.  You know, the places where the liberal extremism rules. 
But please, by all means lets worry about stuff that wont happen for 10-20 years and ignore whats going on right now, who cares anyway right as long as the political power remains unchanged i guess.

If that wasn't the point of the post I was responding to, I don't quite know what to say. I say that only because your post reads exactly like this:

On 6/5/2018 at 4:32 PM, floplag said:

How is is a family supposed to function?  you shower on Mon, you on Tue, and hey im sorry the baby threw up all over you but you dont get shower time till Friday.  
This is just stupidly laughable.

That seems pretty specific and can easily be discussed on its own, even in the shadow of the larger conversation. 

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

If that wasn't the point of the post I was responding to, I don't quite know what to say. I say that only because your post reads exactly like this:

That seems pretty specific and can easily be discussed on its own, even in the shadow of the larger conversation. 

the things you pick to nit pick on, lol   whatever man it isnt like anything  any dem do would ever be questioned in your mind so think what you will, im over it. 

2 hours ago, floplag said:

the things you pick to nit pick on, lol   whatever man it isnt like anything  any dem do would ever be questioned in your mind so think what you will, im over it. 

That's absurd. I question just about everything,  silly rabbit.