• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Arod won't ride off into the sunset

From what I remember, his analysis of games has been pretty tolerable, and I think there are people on this board that would agree (and those that wouldn't). 

From what I recall he's not that type of guy that over-commentates and over-analyzes, and he doesn't come off as preachy, which is, in my opinion, what way too many of the guys talking during games do "What you want to do in this situation is..." BLAH BLAH BLAH shut the f*** up! I know there's not a lot of fans of the actual PERSON A-Rod around here, hell I'm not much of a fan of his past either, but, he played ball really well and knows a lot about it, so it's IMO always nice to get a guy like that to talk instead of some dude who's never actually played. Which is why Rex never bugged me. 

I mean, let's be honest, what do you want the guy to do? Disappear and never work around baseball again? Some men are just better off when they're working, when they have a set schedule, especially when they're still young like A-Rod, this seems like a natural transition. 

I was surprised how well he done, and he did a good job of breaking things down and explaining why they did this or why they did that. Some guys are great ball players, but suck at other things like coaching or talking...I'm already tired of Smoltz!

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

i'm having lunch with J-Lo on sunday. let me find out what the scoop is on the hats and i'll get back to you.

She was dating Ben Affleck at the time. His seats were first row behind the Red Sox dugout. 

Why the frick are you having lunch with her?