• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Before pulling on a Padres uniform, Jered Weaver still hoped to stay with Angels

AngelsWin.com

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:41 AM, Angels#1Fan said:

The problem here is that Weaver is only 34 and a fierce competitor so I'm sure he still thinks he has something left, but for whatever reason he lost it at a relatively young age.

I'll be rooting for him to have a good year in SD.

Big bro Mope also lost it at a younger age (30), granted he wasn't as decorated as Weave was.

Both had the similar exaggerated delivery, where they turned their back to home plate.

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Big bro Mope also lost it at a younger age (30), granted he wasn't as decorated as Weave was.

Both had the similar exaggerated delivery, where they turned their back to home plate.

Yeah I hear ya, neither had classic mechanics for sure.

Whether it was mechanics, genetics, or a combination, we'll never really know why Jeff and Jered lost it at such young ages.

Jered was a class act imo and I wish him well in SD.

5 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

Plenty left in the tank ... I hope he makes the Angels regret not signing him. Although, that doesn't mean I don't support their decision. 

I think Weaver got a little to comfortable with the Angels ... a kick in the ass never hurt anybody. 

Go get em Weav!

I hope he continues that stretching program and gets that fastball up to 83 mph.