• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Pujols and Hamilton after one month

Much better than Albert's 2012 April. His 18 RBI are quite respectable, but he has grounded into a league-leading 7 double plays.

Not too worried about Albert... except for the GIDP's.  He's either got to rehab his foot completely, or get back to hitting up the middle.

Based on his embarrassing performance so far this year, Hamilton should be required to make 50 fair ball hits a day from a southpaw, mixing in down and out pitches, until he gets comfortable with what its like to hit against one. 

I'm a lefty batter and learned this from a lefty pitcher by forcing myself to practice against one for batting:

If its off-speed and it looks like its gonna be a strike, it's gonna be a ball. 

If its off-speed and it looks like its gonna hit you in the ear, it's gonna be a strike.

If its a fastball and it looks like its gonna hit you in the ear, DUCK!

Based on his embarrassing performance so far this year, Hamilton should be required to make 50 fair ball hits a day from a southpaw, mixing in down and out pitches, until he gets comfortable with what its like to hit against one.

I'm a lefty batter and learned this from a lefty pitcher by forcing myself to practice against one for batting:

If its off-speed and it looks like its gonna be a strike, it's gonna be a ball.

If its off-speed and it looks like its gonna hit you in the ear, it's gonna be a strike.

If its a fastball and it looks like its gonna hit you in the ear, DUCK!

I'm betting that Hamilton is better at hitting LHP than you.

Give AJ a break, he is probably our best stat head we have on this site, this however was not his Mona Lisa.

I appreciate the words, Stradling, but I actually think that the Mona Lisa was not Leonardo da Vinci's "Mona Lisa." Yes, it is what he was best remembered for but it was not his best work.

People ask why? Do I really need explain?