• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Political Gallery

Chuck

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I'm asking honestly here:  Is there an instance where I could send an angry tweet calling someone the N-word and you would ask for the context or inquire if I was provoked before deciding if it was ok?

That's not what she did nor what I did, but if you said something completely objectionable like that I'd give you the benefit of wanting to know exactly what happened on the mere basis of you being a decent dude.

You're welcome.

7 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

That's not what she did nor what I did, but I'd give you the benefit of wanting to know exactly what happened on the mere basis of you being a decent dude.

You're welcome.

Is this much different than what you put in the first response?

22 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I think you would find any tweet where a white person calls someone the N-word unacceptable and racist.  Because you're a decent dude.

Right, but I'd want to make sure that's what actually happened first.

Because I'm a good dude.

And you're a good dude.

We're good dudes.

7 hours ago, RallyMo said:

AHoles are not members of the Good Dudes Club for Good Dudes.

Sorry, buddy.

You can be in whatever club* degenerates like @Tank join.

*Closet Dodger Fan Club

et tu, brute?

says the closeted rangers fan. we all know that's the real reason you moved to texas.

just remember you opened the door on this...

I think most people expect a level of racism from most people. It’s just a fact of life. I also think most people know it’s wrong to discriminate based on race. The outrage and zealous defense of this shit is the only thing that empowers it. 

8 hours ago, Adam said:

I think most people expect a level of racism from most people. It’s just a fact of life. I also think most people know it’s wrong to discriminate based on race. The outrage and zealous defense of this shit is the only thing that empowers it. 

I'm pretty sure only white people can be racist