• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Brandon Marsh BP Video at Tempe!

KevinJ14

14 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

because the players want to get their work in and then go golf and party

An early tee time, lunch, a nap then off to the stadium, then party all night. Most of these guys are in their 20's and shouldn't need more than 4 hours of sleep. Geez, what a bunch of pussies this new crop of players are. 

Matches what I've seen, heard and read so far. He's a strong, athletic kid. The swing is aggressive, not loose, but there's more than one way to eat a cake. 

I've grown immune to BP videos I think. Lots of guys can put on a clinic in BP. Chevy Clarke, Ryan Bolden and Kaleb Cowart all looked terrific when they were firat drafted, just taking easy swings in the cage.

I heard Marsh was super raw, but also improved more than anyone during instructs. 

3 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

Matches what I've seen, heard and read so far. He's a strong, athletic kid. The swing is aggressive, not loose, but there's more than one way to eat a cake. 

I've grown immune to BP videos I think. Lots of guys can put on a clinic in BP. Chevy Clarke, Ryan Bolden and Kaleb Cowart all looked terrific when they were finished ray drafted, just taking easy swings in the cage.

I heard Marsh was super raw, but also improved more than anyone during instructs. 

This.... Also, it's bp.... and more situational hitting.

6 hours ago, ScottT said:

I've often wondered why the Angels never play night games at home in spring training. The lights are on often.   Wish i could go to the one this year.  

Also the lights have not been up to big league standards, although perhaps they upgraded them this year because they do have one 6 pm game.