• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Speculation: CJ Wilson to retire?

KevinJ14

Also, here's a post on reddit:

He's currently on the IMSA Radio live stream as a color commentator for the Rolex 24 at Daytona. Confirmed that he will be racing full time this year in the Porsche Cup USA, starting at Sebring in March. Said he's happy to be leaving the sport on his own terms, when he wants to, and to do something he's wanted to do since he was a kid. Seems like he talked to a few teams but once the offer from Porsche came in, it was an easy decision.

1 hour ago, DoubleOffTheWall said:

Would love to be him...be filthy rich, played in 2 WS, married a model, own businesses outside of baseball, and now gonna race cars for living. Dude won in life

Absolutely.   Only thing missing is a successful music/acting career.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

You suffered a career ending vaginal  bruise? 

13 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Torn labia?

/obligatory

/wipes tear

I love you assholes.

6 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

lol to "leaving sport on own terms." That's like saying I've chosen not to pursue Kate Upton.

That was the thing that struck me. Basically he wasn't going to get a contract offer for 2017. His retirement merely formalized that.

I knew that this thread would have some epic responses, and it has not disappointed.

In honor of CJ Wilson's retirement, the Angel Baseball Organization has started the Bologna Flower Foundation.  

Proceeds will go to the former ranger anti-douchebag research association.  Chairman Josh Hamilton expressed his gratitude to the organization by saying, 'God loves me more than you.'

CJ Wilson, however will be unable to attend the inaugural event as his McClaren needs a wash.  Instead, the event will focus on key note speaker Vernon Wells as he speaks of his award winning book on how to avoid stress.