• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Wall

3 hours ago, red321 said:

laugh...that was the old Ace of Spaces Nightclub...unfortunately it's no longer there...tore it down and it's a community center. 

whew! i thought you may gone all maplethorpe on us there for a second.

• 11 months later...
19 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

People are more effective than walls.  

Can you think of a country that has a wall?  

not sure anyone else has the same kind of immigration challenge we have here. i don't mind trying something different. using only people hasn't been as effective as our country needs right now. if we hired more agents and reformed our immigraiton process, maybe that goes a lot farther than building a wall. but that would require creativity and cooperation from congress, and that's where it'll die a quick but sound-bite worthy death.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

not sure anyone else has the same kind of immigration challenge we have here. i don't mind trying something different. using only people hasn't been as effective as our country needs right now. if we hired more agents and reformed our immigraiton process, maybe that goes a lot farther than building a wall. but that would require creativity and cooperation from congress, and that's where it'll die a quick but sound-bite worthy death.

How about we pull some of our troops out of the middle east and put them on the border?

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

How about we pull some of our troops out of the middle east and put them on the border?

a reasonable suggestion, but you know this issue has multiple layers to it and a simple sounding solution like that will affect several other things.

7 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don't think building a wall is as complicated as recalling all our troops and putting them at the border, personally.

I didn't say all and if you think building a wall is going to be simple you are nuts.  Much of the border is on privately owned land.