• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

President Obama

President Obama  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Was he.... ?

• The BEST President
    • Greatest President of all time!!!
    • Worst President of all time.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

I really don't think we have either a culture or political environment that allows for a president to be successful. Your republican controlled congress from the past couple of years has been more interested in allowing Obama policies to continue in hopes they'd hurt the Dem's chance at winning this past election than actually representing constituents. Most of congress is making decisions that will impact their next election and their party's next big elections than acting on their core principles. 

and yet, every single one of those SOBs will run on a platform of how much they care for each of us.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

and yet, every single one of those SOBs will run on a platform of how much they care for each of us.

Let's face it, corporations are the real Congress of the United States.  Unfortunate, but that's the way it is.  Someone please create a Kent Brockman "I for one welcome our new corporate overlords" meme.

12 hours ago, Adam said:

I really don't think we have either a culture or political environment that allows for a president to be successful. Your republican controlled congress from the past couple of years has been more interested in allowing Obama policies to continue in hopes they'd hurt the Dem's chance at winning this past election than actually representing constituents. Most of congress is making decisions that will impact their next election and their party's next big elections than acting on their core principles. 

So now Obamacare is the fault of the Republican congress?

13 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

On my Facebook feed: Obama just pardoned Willie McCovey for tax evasion.  

Now I have to check to see if it's fake news. Facebook is notorious for that.

The only trustworthy news sites are InfoWars and Breitbart.

Wake up, sheeple!

On 1/16/2017 at 10:49 AM, aznhockeyguy said:

Though I am a supporter of Obama and his work, how does one judge how great a President is?  

A lot of it depends upon one's political bent. There are still people who post pictures of George W. Bush, who I consider to be hands down the worst president of my lifetime, with the legend "Miss me yet?" My answer to that question may change after Friday.

On January 16, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Adam said:

Most of congress is making decisions that will impact their next election and their party's next big elections than acting on their core principles. 

you just defined politics in the US.  this is why it is littered with pieces of shit on both sides of the aisle.