• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Christmas Shopping

Adam

1 minute ago, NJHalo said:

The wife takes care of everything for the kids and both sides of the family, friends, etc....

All I need to do is buy for her, and I can barely pull that one off.

Same here. The days my wife doesn't work she's ordering things online for the kids, and having it shipped to her parents house where we stay for Christmas. Her parents wrap everything before we get there, and have all the "Santa" presents hidden. I don't have to wrap a thing, and my truck isn't loaded down with presents on our drive.  

This frees up my time to shop and buy a few things for my wife, which every year is hard to do. 

19 hours ago, NJHalo said:

The wife takes care of everything for the kids and both sides of the family, friends, etc....

All I need to do is buy for her, and I can barely pull that one off.

This is my life.  I've bought her a few things but I haven't bought that "one gift" yet.  We're in the process of submitting an offer on a house so I'm running a tad bit behind. 

19 hours ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Same here. The days my wife doesn't work she's ordering things online for the kids, and having it shipped to her parents house where we stay for Christmas. Her parents wrap everything before we get there, and have all the "Santa" presents hidden. I don't have to wrap a thing, and my truck isn't loaded down with presents on our drive.  

This frees up my time to shop and buy a few things for my wife, which every year is hard to do. 

She does come out way ahead though. We usually set a budget on how much we will spend on each other, then I always feel guilty about her doing all the shopping, so I spend way too much.

My last present for my wife sat in the trunk of the car for two weeks and I just put it under the tree this morning.

At work one of our vendors sent us a giant tin of multi flavored Carmel corn and I was waiting for the last of it to be eaten. Last night I emptied the last of the corn out into a bowl and took the tin, stuffed her present inside and tied it shut with a ribbon.

Done.

35 minutes ago, Blarg said:

My last present for my wife sat in the trunk of the car for two weeks and I just put it under the tree this morning.

At work one of our vendors sent us a giant tin of multi flavored Carmel corn and I was waiting for the last of it to be eaten. Last night I emptied the last of the corn out into a bowl and took the tin, stuffed her present inside and tied it shut with a ribbon.

Done.

Master I will faithfully follow your teachings