• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Putin himself involved in US election hack: report

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I would say Bozeman and west of that is really where you want to be.  I made the mistake of moving to the far eastern part of the state.

Yup, where you are at there are no mountains shielding you from the nuclear blast when Russia invades. 

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I would say Bozeman and west of that is really where you want to be.  I made the mistake of moving to the far eastern part of the state.

I enjoyed my time in Bozeman. 

If you like White people, you could do a lot worse than MT

Butthurt AW libs remind me of this chick:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/olivia-wilde-says-goodbye-her-165257407.html

Olivia Wilde Says Goodbye to Her ‘Melania Trump Hair’ for 2017

Many celebrities who supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election have voiced the need for resistance and activism following Donald Trump’s victory. And one such celebrity, Olivia Wilde, just took one beauty step toward distancing herself from the president-elect (and his family). She debuted a new haircut on Instagram with the hashtag, “#nomoremelaniahair.”

16 minutes ago, Jay said:

Many celebrities who supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election have voiced the need for resistance and activism following Donald Trump’s victory. And one such celebrity, Olivia Wilde, just took one beauty step toward distancing herself from the president-elect (and his family). She debuted a new haircut on Instagram with the hashtag, “#nomoremelaniahair.”

AW Trumpkins remind me of this guy

17 minutes ago, Jay said:

So she isn't parting her hair in the middle. Bold move.