• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Fidel Castro Dead at 90

12 hours ago, Redondo said:

Will this end up being a good thing for Cuba? Open up the island once again?

It's been open to Europe, so it's not like the US tourists will make a difference (other than increased investments)

this has been a trip. i know we are pretty dumb as a society and with regards to shit like this, but i'm pretty dumbfounded with how many people don't have a clue or understand what happened in cuba with castro in charge.

my buddy is a first or second generation cuban american, born in miami obv. the shit he's told me about what his family went through and what it's like over there is beyond sad. i'm not big into politics or following situations like this closely outside of things like my buddy talking about it over a meal or what not. but it sounds like the brother is still in charge, but stepping down in 2018. who knows what that means. 

15 hours ago, Taggart said:

this has been a trip. i know we are pretty dumb as a society and with regards to shit like this, but i'm pretty dumbfounded with how many people don't have a clue or understand what happened in cuba with castro in charge.

my buddy is a first or second generation cuban american, born in miami obv. the shit he's told me about what his family went through and what it's like over there is beyond sad. i'm not big into politics or following situations like this closely outside of things like my buddy talking about it over a meal or what not. but it sounds like the brother is still in charge, but stepping down in 2018. who knows what that means. 

we have a poster here on aw.com whose family is from cuba. he's got some of those same kind of stories.